hello ladies

Posted by GetFocht 
hello ladies
November 18, 2012 10:38AM
No mod privs, man to man

have at me girls
Re: hello ladies
November 18, 2012 11:35AM
Would you like my gaping cunt or my gushing cock, either way, I'm ready to play~
November 18, 2012 01:54PM
Really, mate?

I thought you were pretty pathetic in the first place through all this but now you've just spilled over into a puddle of gushwater. Using the forum rules to wage you're little purification war because you can't take people being liberal with topic choices is wrong, you elitist ringworm. I've loved being a part of that community for years now and you've killed it. Yes, you.

You come here and comment on another members personal problems, you, who have NO grounds to comment on, do that?

You, sir, are a CUNT.

(shamfru nigs(suck my big veiny one semendribbler[read:tiny asian penis, augmented with critical whiskey dick failure]))
November 18, 2012 01:59PM
Seriously mate. Go seek the help you obviously need.
November 18, 2012 04:11PM
GetFocht
No mod privs, man to man

have at me girls

Yes you little cunt. You have no right in what you have said I would love to hang draw and quarter you just for being the shit you are. But I am from a civilised part of the world and was brought up the right way. You sound like a child that needs a good slap and then left in the naughty corner like the baby you are. My daughter acts older than you are being. So pro tip for you twat grow up get a job get some responciblity in your life other than forum beating and then come back to me. If you then fuck that up I will be here laughing while you cry.

of course you should fight fire with fire, you should fight everything with fire. grinning smiley
November 18, 2012 04:32PM
Namarah
But I am from a civilised part of the world and was brought up the right way.

Evidently not winking smiley

Namarah
Yes you little cunt.
Namarah
you twat
Namarah
cunt like you
Namarah
so fuck off
November 18, 2012 04:37PM
Well mostly there spooky. lol

of course you should fight fire with fire, you should fight everything with fire. grinning smiley
November 18, 2012 09:44PM
To be fair if it was alluded I was a paedophile I'd likely get a little heated as well.

I've said a hundred times dude, I've no problem with you, this is pretty funny though, not to mention needlessly aggressive.

November 20, 2012 07:32PM
Focht ?
You know, where the door is ?
Please use it decisively and silent, begone, never to comment on unknown peoples troubles anymore.
Thank you.