Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

For Honor

Posted by Yalk 
For Honor
February 10, 2017 07:31PM
If you like server crashing always online DRM Ubisoft games

I don't know, I'm having some fun with the Open Beta that is happening right now...it's free, so if your bored this weekend and don't have potato Internet I'd say give it a shot

If anyone wants to play send me a message somehow...I'll be around

"SORRY, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my tits! what were you saying?"
Re: For Honor
February 16, 2017 02:30AM
Thats typical UBIsoft for you though.. anal retentive to the super max about DRM that they use steam to sell their products but want you to use their own DRM platform at the same time so you can DRM your DRM while you DRM

Then you have to use UPlay which will half the time disconnect for no reason or just randomly log you out in the middle of a game then of course as Yalk said they have huge huge issues with server stability as well as For Honour using peer to peer server hosting which sucks giant donkey dick.

Still ass the cons aside its still a fairly decent game and I look forward to seeing what the finished product is like.

(in case you was wondering no I dont have the game or a PC capable of running it but I have watched a lot of lives-streams of it)

Remember shoot or die!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2017 02:31AM by Trunham.
Re: For Honor
March 03, 2017 04:21PM
So, I ended up buying it off Gamersgate for $46, which I feel is fine.

U-don't-Play is Garbo, but when the game isn't disconnected it's loads of fun...

I officially beat the game when I team wiped in domination by throwing all 4 enemies off into 3 different pits and some spikes within the first 20 seconds of a match...
teammate: "I feel dirty and I didn't even do anything"

"SORRY, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my tits! what were you saying?"