Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

X-CJW vs Aliens form another dimension

Posted by Zweistein000 
Re: X-CJW vs Aliens form another dimension
April 13, 2013 03:48PM
You know having a high Psi Defence helps against them right. and that Androids/Cyborgs are immune.

Remember shoot or die!
April 13, 2013 09:48PM
Don't know about psi defense, but androids aren't immune. They just aren't targeted by brainsuckers. If one accidently lands in android head (by missing it's target) the android can get brainsucked.

Human + CJW = Spit drooling retard

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
April 14, 2013 02:33AM
When ever I have had brain suckers attack androids they just die and the android continues going lol nice try but Fu.

Remember shoot or die!
April 14, 2013 08:55AM
On the other hand I've had brainsuckers missing their target, landing on android and brainsucking them.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
April 15, 2013 12:15AM
I updated the first page. The game has calmed down a bit. The aliens have pulled out cloaking and dimension missile launchers, which can easily kill our shields, but even then we only need to be more careful. X-Com disruptor armor is right there, I'm just waiting for my large workshops to finnish and I'll research it.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
April 17, 2013 12:26AM
OK We have X-COM disruptor armor on the way. This is an extra light, extra strong, but NO flying armor. Anyone wishing to keep his flying capability should yell now. Also: until we actually get gas missiles and gas grenades, alien dimensional missile launcher is the strongest missile launcher in the game, but it does not have incendi ammo. Anyone wanting that instead of his toxigun OR (in banes case) wanting more bang, but no fire yell.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
April 17, 2013 09:18PM
Wait, you mean I can not fly on account on my psy powers yet? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

-I would if I could, but I can't so I won't.
April 18, 2013 02:27AM
I will give up flying but only if it increases my rape potential by at least 50%-75%

"SORRY, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my tits! what were you saying?"
April 18, 2013 09:35AM
Meh... it only increases your survivability AFTER your shields fall. You might get 5-1 more TU's because its ultra light, but that's it.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
April 18, 2013 11:21PM
You're not selling it very well.

April 19, 2013 12:03AM
Reports from the Probe are in! Its a Ugly Planet! a Bug Planet! GLASS IT!

Remember shoot or die!
April 19, 2013 09:03PM
IceVamp
You're not selling it very well.

I'll leave it up too you zwei...

April 19, 2013 11:30PM
We are now raiding the alien dimension. 3 buildings have already fallen and their UFO armada is destroyed. Their anus, it bleeds!

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
April 20, 2013 03:08AM
Thing is about the Marsec armour (the flying suit) it offers great agility but the defence of it is so weak you may as well be wearing a jumpsuit.

Having Disruptor Armour as well as Personal Shields really turns an agent into a hench come at me bro I don't give a fuck dream warrior, combined with either a Devastator or a Toxigun, makes you captain of the rape train straight into Anusvile.

Remember shoot or die!
April 20, 2013 05:09PM
Trunham
Thing is about the Marsec armour (the flying suit) it offers great agility but the defence of it is so weak you may as well be wearing a jumpsuit.

Having Disruptor Armour as well as Personal Shields really turns an agent into a hench come at me bro I don't give a fuck dream warrior, combined with either a Devastator or a Toxigun, makes you captain of the rape train straight into Anusvile.

Sold, that's how you sell it zwei

Disruptor armor it is then

April 20, 2013 05:11PM

April 21, 2013 01:30PM
The fight is over, WE WON. I have updated the OP one last time, I will open a new topic for the next run. The next run will be a troll run, meaning that I will use the Editor to change your appearance.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
April 21, 2013 06:02PM
Yalk
161 221

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
April 24, 2013 02:24PM
Ok I kinda got into UFO Aftermath currently, so I might nit be replaying this shit instantly. But the promise still holds... when I replay it it's gonna be terminator stile.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
April 24, 2013 11:48PM
Prepare the Earth for tentacle rape.

Remember shoot or die!
April 26, 2013 01:05PM
I am remembering why I hate that game. Making a hard game is one thing. Making a game, where 7 or your most experienced and best equipped soldiers get ass raped by 10 aliens with superior armor, 5 rocket launchers, 3 improved plasma launchers and 2 improved laser rifles within first 30 seconds is a whole new level of bullshit. No, this is not the project Dreamland Stalingrad mission. That one at least gave you a (minuscule) chance. In this one it's literally start, spot and alien, it has blue armor and rocket launchar. No matter what you do he WILL get of that rocked, reducing anywhere to form 50-100% of your team to 75 health. You kill him, 3 more appear. 1 with improved plasma, 1 with improved laser and another one with guess what? Yes the rocket launcher. Obviously there is no way to prevent the first missile as it's mid air by he time you have spotted him. 15 seconds later 3 of your soldiers are unconscious, 2 dead and 2 are standing in fire left by the missile with 15% hp when the second plasma shot hits. 3 seconds later 5 are dead, 2 unconscious and the mission is over. You lost.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2013 01:06PM by Zweistein000.
April 26, 2013 06:22PM
l2p

April 26, 2013 06:28PM
IceVamp
l2p

Play the game

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
April 26, 2013 07:05PM
Do you have any Heavy Armour and turrets (mind you only dudes in heavy armour can use turret weapons)
But the thing is with that armour you do sacrifice speed and they can only walk but the trade off is tank armour and a gun that can chew through aliens in seconds (minus the time for aiming and setup)

Also snipers help a lot.

Remember shoot or die!
April 27, 2013 12:40PM
From what I have seen - it's the immobility of the heavy armor that rapes me the most. Not being able to dodge the missiles and GTFO form the fire. And I have just recently gotten the turrets (2 of them at least). I am however producing alien sky armor because it offers the best protection vs Laser and plasma I have available. But it's damn useless vs transgenants since they carry mostly conventional weapons.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
April 27, 2013 05:58PM
So you have the Bio Armour so your dudes can run around looking like they are covered in shit.

Remember shoot or die!
April 27, 2013 06:44PM
just got my 1st one. took a fucking week to produce. Also the weapons for heavy armor are lol fuck you.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
April 27, 2013 07:01PM
Yes especially the rocket turrets.

Remember shoot or die!