Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CBT CJW

Posted by Bill 
CBT CJW
August 24, 2011 06:14AM
Hey bros, as I mentioned before to some of you, it's my eventual intention to collect CJW within classic battletech.

Essentially I am going to mirror the stars (in terms of pilots), they will however be assigned roles. Rapid response, Assault, etc.

So basically the point of this is to decide upon what sort of a mech you are after. I'm planning to build them all withing Heavy Metal Pro as I feel it's more likely that a pilot would customise a mech to his liking. For instance, as a dezgra former servant of the dragon, my dude has a No-Datchi that he fought a trial of grievance in order to keep (I've written it into the back story of my character, something you're all welcome to do.).

The attached file shows what I've gone for, this design isn't final as of yet, but the sword is staying as it's supposed to be the means in which he won his trial (after being beaten to the point of certain defeat).

Ok dudes, that's the concept so have fun with it. All I'll ask is no taking the piss with your builds as my irl friends are eventually going to have to fight against them and no one wants to fight a 12 ERMBL Madcat. I will also say that at this point, try to avoid going past medium weight class for the time being until we've better shaped what the stars are going to do.

Faggot file won't upload. I'll do it later.

Re: CBT CJW
August 24, 2011 11:18AM
Nice. Once you get your battlemech figures you MUST show them to us. About the loadouts and pilots: I'll try to not arm PPC's on everything.

Human + CJW = Spit drooling retard

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
August 24, 2011 12:18PM
Streaky Bacon my good man.
August 24, 2011 02:11PM
Yeah, I'm not too sure on the specifics of the game mechanics as I'm only really just starting to properly spread out into CBT.

I'll be happy with a standard Mad Dog prime load out dude, with all the standard gubbins and whatever extra you want to add. Unless you got a Warhammer kicking around then Isorla that bitch up. >grinning smiley

(shamfru nigs(suck my big veiny one semendribbler[read:tiny asian penis, augmented with critical whiskey dick failure]))
August 24, 2011 03:48PM
Sounds good I would prefer medium mechs. The scat or stormcrow are good ones.

of course you should fight fire with fire, you should fight everything with fire. grinning smiley
August 25, 2011 09:02PM
Make me a 0/0 pilot in that dire wolf i sent you. Watch your friends rage.
August 25, 2011 09:36PM
Right, I undersand that you don't want everyone to be rolling in heavies and assaults, so in order to help with this, I have a couple choices per mech class.

Light - Fire Falcon or Viper
Medium - Phantom (would be good as created just prior to Refusal War, also suits my fighting style) or Nova
Heavy - Black Lanner or Timby
Assault - Turkina or Whammy IIc

My preference is probably on the Phantom right now, prety ugly model, but i like it on paper.
Look at his tiny little retard hand grinning smiley

No ideas on loadouts yet though (I'll decide on that when i've narrowed to a chassis!)

Also, I'll try and think of a suitable name, Gouty doesn't feel right! Would be good if I could incorporate it somehow though. Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome.

"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2011 09:41PM by Gouty.
August 26, 2011 05:58PM
Ok I have made several mechs, depending on what the role of our star will be.

Jumping little electronic package - Cougar
Jumping Medium with some electronics: Shadowcat
Heavy hitting heavy jumper - Summoner
Jumping assault (that's right, assault with JJ) - Blood asp

My pilot specialities would be jumping and long range engagement

Piloting is mediocre (if I would grade it by slovenian grades: 3/5), gunnery is good (4/5). Don't know how this transmits into CBT... Lemme access our encyclopedia... Haarp!)

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2011 06:02PM by Zweistein000.
Attachments:
open | download - Mechs.zip (11.4 KB)
August 28, 2011 06:47AM
Well in regards to pilots I was thinking of using the RPG system, so we all have to follow the career rolls to get our skills and additional rules. I do not as of yet know how to do that.

As for your chassis dude, are they primes?

I can't tell the difference just yet spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

August 28, 2011 07:23PM
not really Bill. Also your ARMA 2 CD key doesn't work on steam. I'm guessing it's for a non-steam retail game?

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
August 28, 2011 07:58PM
It was indeed, usually that doesn't matter though. You could always download a version and afndfpsigfahghrp9tre73939

November 01, 2011 07:36AM
necro this thread and give it new life!
It'd be cool to do, I've got a custom Rabid Coyote that makes it a bit more versitile, and less cheese filled, I'll take just about any Clan Assault Mech, as far as lights go I like the Mongoose(but being that's an SLDF design that was discontinued, I'm not sure how that'd go), a KitFox that I customized, with heavies, I like the Linebacker or the Night Gyr(both primes), but I'll take just about anything you give me.

Maybe you could work in an Urbanmech somewhere ;p
November 01, 2011 08:58PM
Im looking forward to how this turns out still. Any updates wub a dub?
November 25, 2011 02:40PM
It's still very much planned, but I don't have the funds or the knowledge to continue just yet.