Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ARMA 3 Beta

Posted by Yalk 
ARMA 3 Beta
July 02, 2013 04:44PM
Pretty fun

Me and Rad had some fun with it the other day until I got left by the transport and rage quit...

If others have it...it's ARMA, so it's boring sometimes...but really addictive if your actually being Tacticool

"SORRY, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my tits! what were you saying?"
Re: ARMA 3 Beta
July 02, 2013 05:54PM
Yup, Yalk got left behind because the transport heli was full.

Still, A3 Beta is a whale of a time... we should do some diving time together yall...tactical turtles and heavy tunaswarms await^^
July 03, 2013 01:42AM
my problem is more along the lines of my PC is shit and struggles to run it.

Remember shoot or die!
July 03, 2013 03:32PM
Wait amte, you can run MW:hoe,can´t you ?
We shall fiddle ArmA into the ground so you can whale with us, shan´t we ?

And the rest of you, OUT OF ZE WUDWORX PLOX !
July 03, 2013 05:12PM
If someone gets it for me, I'd maybe join (after a trial period), but otherwise I am not too fund of FPS, even ones as realistic as this and since I am on the "lots of energy, lots of time, no cash" period of my life I cannot buy everything. Also recession that was largely mitigated in other countries is still present in soviet Slovenia because here recession ends you and corrupted/inapt politics are acting like Stephan/Dorn in RP.

Human + CJW = Spit drooling retard

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
July 04, 2013 08:27AM
Zweistein000
If someone gets it for me, I'd maybe join (after a trial period), but otherwise I am not too fund of FPS, even ones as realistic as this and since I am on the "lots of energy, lots of time, no cash" period of my life I cannot buy everything. Also recession that was largely mitigated in other countries is still present in soviet Slovenia because here recession ends you and corrupted/inapt politics are acting like Stephan/Dorn in RP.

That's funny. And sad.

We were all like; There's a recession? Why haven't we been told!? Jack up the prices!

Also, my problem with ARMA 3 is that it's not Star Citizen

-I would if I could, but I can't so I won't.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2013 08:28AM by IceVamp.
July 04, 2013 11:18PM
Arma 3 is a PC game built for PCs with a PC Engine. MWO is built on a Console Engine that's reasonably stable but broken as fuck.

Remember shoot or die!
July 05, 2013 12:49AM
IceVamp
Zweistein000

That's funny. And sad.

We were all like; There's a recession? Why haven't we been told!? Jack up the prices!

Also, my problem with ARMA 3 is that it's not Star Citizen

This is truth

But it's fun, pew pew....I just knew eventually we would all play it, thus alpha was $30? Why not...

July 05, 2013 02:02PM
At some point I WILL get a shit hot PC to run mega games on silly graphics (IE Star Citizen) With a masive HDD where I will have so much space it wont matter.

And I will most likely have ARMA3 installed and play from time to time, doesn't change the fact that I suck balls at the game though.

Remember shoot or die!
July 06, 2013 12:30AM
Unity through strenght !

Strenght through superior firepower !

Superior firepower through absolute derpage !

At least it was that way the last time we had a proper wubskree session in A2OA iirc^^
July 06, 2013 01:02PM
Helicopter Jousts FTW

Remember shoot or die!
July 07, 2013 02:21AM
The last time I played A2OA we waited while bane disconnected/reconnected 7 times and I sat in a transport resisting shooting our friendlies in base

ARMA is the only game I really give people the benefit of the doubt on trolling and griefing....yeah I'll get pissed off but...when you've been waiting to be tacticool for over an hour and random shit keeps happening to make that not happen...ie friends disconnecting, transports leaving, game glitching, etc...sometimes the only thing that keeps you sane is getting a flame thrower and torching all the helpless occupants in a full truck transport after watching them wait too fill up for the past hour...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2013 02:22AM by Yalk.
July 07, 2013 02:39AM
Yalk
The last time I played A2OA we waited while bane disconnected/reconnected 7 times and I sat in a transport resisting shooting our friendlies in base

ARMA is the only game I really give people the benefit of the doubt on trolling and griefing....yeah I'll get pissed off but...when you've been waiting to be tacticool for over an hour and random shit keeps happening to make that not happen...ie friends disconnecting, transports leaving, game glitching, etc...sometimes the only thing that keeps you sane is getting a flame thrower and torching all the helpless occupants in a full truck transport after watching them wait too fill up for the past hour...

Oh you, thats why I so insanely love and respect you.
July 07, 2013 01:29PM
Hey guys whats the fuel count?

Its almost there its at 95%

Awesome then we can soon be under way.

Ok tank is full and everything is set, we can leave when ever we are ready.

Good so we can leave?

Yeah?

Great...

Hey guys guess what!

What?

*detonates remote charge under the fuel truck* BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!

Remember shoot or die!
July 10, 2013 01:41PM
I have been making missions with ARMA 3 Beta. One of them is a Coop 44, but can be played with fewer players to test.

The CO44 is basically, Independents friendly to OPFOR have taken Air Station Mike-26, and BLUFOR is charged with rooting them out, no matter what.

The BLUFOR Start is at the West Airfield, with 2 AH-99 Blackfoot, 3 UH-80 Ghosthawk and 2 CH-49 Mohawk for air transport, 2 HEMTT's for transport to the heli's.

3 HEMTT's, a Command Hunter (Unarmed), and 4 AMV-7 Armored Vehicles are marked on the map.
July 12, 2013 01:55PM
that actually sounds like a heap of fun...I think me and Rad would be up to test it out

September 15, 2013 12:27AM

I'm so glad I spent £35 I don't have on this game....

confused smiley

September 15, 2013 11:31AM
Never had such an error since buying it as early as it came out ... that looks otherworldly wierd.

Maybe go to : Steam/Library/Arma3/Properties/Verify file integrity
´cause I think your GPU drivers are updated, quiaff ?
September 15, 2013 01:33PM
I've done all the obvious stuff and I had the problem in the beta which is why I didn't really play it.

Silly me for assuming it would go away.

September 15, 2013 04:00PM
I never had any problems with the game other than stuttering and at times a unplayable frame rate.

Remember shoot or die!
September 15, 2013 04:22PM
I fixed it, I just can't have any form of AA enabled.