Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New UCGO Server

Posted by Deathbane 
Re: New UCGO Server
September 26, 2014 12:10PM
Zwei should know, as should other testers in the chat. Im having to not be lazy lately, so my times evaporated- detailing slave @ work.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2015 05:16PM by Deathbane.
September 26, 2014 05:50PM
Deathbane
Zwei should know, as should other testers in the chat. Im having to not be lazy lately, so my times evaporated- detailing slave nigga @ work.
Indeed.

For anyone who wants to bask in the slave niggas blood and tears here's the link:

[www.dropbox.com]

I've made it so you just extract it into the folder you put UCGO in and it should work. Oh and you have to backup dat_0001 and dat_0002 files and remove them.

Human + CJW = Spit drooling retard

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
September 26, 2014 06:14PM
ill have final brisbane and southern cross tonight, if i get chance to upload them ill send em to zwei
September 27, 2014 01:36AM
Awesome mega jenga teapots of the gods.

Remember shoot or die!
September 28, 2014 03:49PM
Deathbane
Zwei should know, as should other testers in the chat. Im having to not be lazy lately, so my times evaporated- detailing slave nigga @ work.

You working your ass off to bring me the finished game sooner is a small price to pay, one that I'm willingly glad to make

*heat rod cracks*

"SORRY, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my tits! what were you saying?"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2014 03:50PM by Yalk.
September 29, 2014 07:10AM
Zo'Gok's fists of fury go forth.

Remember shoot or die!
September 29, 2014 10:37AM

Soon.
September 29, 2014 02:23PM
That was the best most derpy suit I have ever seen in the show.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
September 30, 2014 05:32PM
Its head penis is at the ready.
September 30, 2014 11:21PM
It gives Feddie Mobile-Suits and warships plenty of head.

Remember shoot or die!
October 01, 2014 10:20AM
[ucgo.restoration-gaming.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2014 10:20AM by Deathbane.
October 02, 2014 03:28AM
Those red things better be able to become erect

October 02, 2014 04:11AM
I've got another question, if you guys actually get the Hildolfr mobile tank in will it be able to transform between tank and mobile form?

October 02, 2014 04:30AM
And can we have This

October 08, 2014 11:13AM
Thought i'd answere dthis but it musnt have posted. yes it should be able to, if we do decide to add it. that is because the knowledge of the animation system the game uses has increased greatly.

Also that is a pretty cool and easy to add suit - i think we are concentrating on EF suits for now, considering how many toys zeon is getting. I've suggest it in the chat though!

Anyway have some pictures. These are not necessarily new just hidden in forum.

Also two shots from zweis testing. Actually a bug as npcs cant jump yet but they look cool.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2014 11:24AM by Deathbane.
October 08, 2014 08:53PM
Decide to add it???? nigga it better be fucking added now that you brought it up....it's a transformer zeon facist space tank mobile weapon plate form (with shovel digger weapons!)

Cool

Fuck the EF

COLORS!!

October 15, 2014 07:26PM
8====D

October 16, 2014 11:38AM
Definitely going to get some gouf variants it. We have plenty of zakus and doms, but only one gouf.. heresy grows from idleness.

Also got some serious testing for you guys to do this coming weekend if you are about, we are on target for our release date but need a show of hands. Halo has said i can invite new testers, so if anyone wants in who isnt already,

let me know.
October 16, 2014 02:11PM
[www.youtube.com]

Remember shoot or die!
October 16, 2014 05:53PM
haha excellent!

That is a valid response.

So yes, if you know anyone in the clan or even outside of it that would get a hard on for the game and want to be on in none retarded hours to test it, that would be swell.
October 16, 2014 09:57PM
[www.youtube.com]

"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam"
October 17, 2014 03:02AM
Dang, I'd love to be but will be out of town

October 17, 2014 11:34AM
Its ok dude, its going to be a semi regular thing each time we get close to release, and the actual game will be out soon!
October 17, 2014 12:54PM
Deathbane
"each time we get close to release"

Ok, wtf does this mean? Lol

October 17, 2014 06:45PM
It means everytime it gets close to release, ill be kicking people up the arse to help test. I have 6 new potential eu testers, and people i know very well irl who are interested, im pointing em to this thread.

Idea is even if the west coasters arnt on along with the japanese lot, we can get a good test and some derping going on. It will help test larger PVE etc. Inks etc and some others from the rp for instance.

And you never know, they might like it around here for games!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2014 06:46PM by Deathbane.
October 18, 2014 10:29PM
So, ok....how many times will this be released? I was assuming only once?

October 19, 2014 01:42AM
multiple times. The first release is the first public release, but then obviously, theyll be large updates that are also known as releases in tech speak.
October 19, 2014 03:59AM
Odd but ok

I wouldn't think you need testers at that point though

October 19, 2014 04:26AM
Need internal testers for every release to try out the full retard changes and concepts that might fuck OBT gameplay. Cant just shit out large updates that need some level of testing before the go out... although a public beta is a public beta, dont want to full pgi it now do we? Lol.

I leave you with this short story for toight. Im hoping to get on for chill times tomorrow night if anyone is about for UCGO / EU /BOTH.

'[18/10/2014 23:47:34] ~Deathbane~: John Stalvern waited. The lights in his cockpit blinked and sparked out of the air. There were EFF near the base.

He didn’t see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Garma Zabi were not listenend to and now it was too late.
Far too late for now, anyway.

John was a mobile suit pilot for fourteen months. When he was young he watched the spaceships at side 3 and he said to dad “I want to be on the ships daddy.”
Dad said “No! You will BE KILL BY FEDERATION”

There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of A Baoa Qu he knew there were EFFs.
“This is Char” the radio crackered. “You must fight the Effs!”

So John gotted his baem sword and blew up the mobile suit transport.“HE GOING TO KILL US” said the effs
“I will shoot at him” said the leader suit and he fired his the rocket missiles.

John sworded at him and tried to blew him up. But then the sataion explode and they were trapped and not able to kill.

“No! I must kill the feddies!” he shouted
The radio said “No, John. You are the feddies”

And then John was a Gundams.'

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2016 12:27PM by Deathbane.
October 21, 2014 10:14PM
I love how that starts completely sane and understandable and then absolutely nose dives into the black void of insanity

October 23, 2014 04:48PM
Its because John became a high performance federation mobile suit.

Also, testing at 19:30 GMT this Friday. Whoever can turn up id appreciate it. Might need the odd person to run counter force as EFF for PVP testing. I know, feddie scum yadda yadda, but we need to make sure that everything worse and it doesnt hurt to understand what suits are available to the other faction.
October 25, 2014 08:05AM
Its simple, everything under a ground type Gundam sucks dick apart from GM Light they are nimble and edgey as fuck.

Guntanks are rolling pain engines and Guncannons are a pain in the ass with the snipe snipe snipe.

Tough to be fair if I did have a EFF character then I would aim to the Guncannon-II as that thing is beastly with its rape beam and EFF have more incentive to spec into beam weapons.

Remember shoot or die!
October 26, 2014 07:03PM

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
November 04, 2014 11:43AM
Best image!

Ok guys, so, looks like everythings been knocked back a week. This is good news for us, as it means we get to play with new toys.

The Zok will be included, as will fixes to pretty much all weapons when it comes to their cones of fire in a new client update. This means we need as many people as we can for pvp related tests to get to the next test event.

This event will be 8pm to late, this coming Friday, GMT.

[www.timeanddate.com]

Worth mentioning that there has been a full client update with the following changes:

Changelog:

New Melbourne, new Sydney, new Zock, new Zock weapons, new Apsalus weapon, new Adzam weapon, lots of behind the scenes changes you won't notice now but will make adding new suits later a lot easier

[ucgo.restoration-gaming.com] Zock stats are listed here.

[ucgo.restoration-gaming.com] Zock weapon, Apsalus weapon, Adzam weapon stats are listed here. In addition, the Long Rifle and 75mm Sniper Rifle have been completely restatted, the FA MPBG has been completely restatted, the ZMP and MMP series MGs all gained 1 acc, the MS-12 MG gained 2 acc, Beam Bazooka got a range buff.

Also every weapon has had its firing angle edited, which will require stringent testing,

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2014 11:05AM by Deathbane.
November 05, 2014 03:42PM
No flying Gouf? Not interested...

Guess this is as good a place as any, Robyn has gallstones and pancreatitis, so in the hospital, surgery is Friday...I'll get the client from someone later, needless to say I may or may not be around...we may be back home Friday, not sure...

November 05, 2014 04:09PM
Sorry to hear that, hope she gets well soon.

The client is whacked up in our chat, so just grab it from that link when everythings settled.
November 05, 2014 10:24PM
Yikes man, hope everything goes smoothly my Mother had gallstones a few years back and she was in agony, but the opp was quick and the recovery fairly calm so here is to that being all gravy. smileys with beer

Remember shoot or die!
November 06, 2014 04:01PM
She's requested one of the stones as a keep sake....endoscopy today, surgery tomorrow morning...

Bane, I think you should see if our group could get a custom skinned Zaku2 to run around in....seeing as you have forcibly recruited your clan into tester slavery

Or $500 Gold flying Goufs

November 06, 2014 08:10PM
Search for Zok and apparently Google thinks you mean this

Remember shoot or die!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2014 08:11PM by Trunham.
November 07, 2014 11:10AM
Too sugoi to live, too kawaii to die.
November 07, 2014 07:38PM
Doesn't look any more or less derp than most of the stuff in this universe

November 11, 2014 12:21AM
Commented on zwei's retard doc

November 11, 2014 06:42PM
Awesome, will read
November 12, 2014 05:48PM
Read it. I didnt realise zwei had copied purely from what i sent him, the system is more straightforward than his doc makes out. I can't share that full doc because obviously its just a concept ive written up, its not been peer reviewed or accepted by rest of the team.

I ll have a think about your feedback on bleed however. If it is put in like now, it will not be done in a way that strips you of attributes really quickly. The rate wont b too high. Its worth to consider that all warfare is an hour long, so injuries should keep you out for time that matches our usual warfare time if you are fucked in battle.

Also, for anyone who can make it, current tester or not, ive managed to squeeze a test session out this Friday. Whoever can attend, please get there, we are so close to getting this out. I cant wait to actually play the damn game with you guys on the public server.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2014 05:48PM by Deathbane.
November 12, 2014 06:44PM
Should be all gravy and ready to go on Friday.

Remember shoot or die!
November 12, 2014 11:40PM
Tom. Your angry space gorilla is ready, but they removed the space. My soul will never feel freedom of spessnoid again.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
November 14, 2014 10:58PM
After a brief session of derp and explosions the game suddenly decides Im too baller for a MS and gives me this instead.

Remember shoot or die!
November 16, 2014 03:57AM
Deathbane
Read it. I didnt realise zwei had copied purely from what i sent him, the system is more straightforward than his doc makes out. I can't share that full doc because obviously its just a concept ive written up, its not been peer reviewed or accepted by rest of the team.

I ll have a think about your feedback on bleed however. If it is put in like now, it will not be done in a way that strips you of attributes really quickly. The rate wont b too high. Its worth to consider that all warfare is an hour long, so injuries should keep you out for time that matches our usual warfare time if you are fucked in battle.

Also, for anyone who can make it, current tester or not, ive managed to squeeze a test session out this Friday. Whoever can attend, please get there, we are so close to getting this out. I cant wait to actually play the damn game with you guys on the public server.

I mean, if it's more straight forward that's fine....I just think there are more streamlined simple ways to get the same end result without being overly convoluted....

....your mechanic is more stick, whereas mine is more carrot...I think either gets the same result...I think carrots are easier for players to understand than arbitrary punishments...

But just IMO

November 16, 2014 08:23PM
Loaded it up last night. Under voice only guide from Rob. I proceeded to die within 10 seconds of getting in my Zaku II at laser tower camp 10. -_-
I need a newtype.

-I would if I could, but I can't so I won't.
November 17, 2014 12:37PM
Laser tower 10? Zaku II? Indeed your body was not ready for that. Laser towers are for well trained groups only. As a Solo player I doubt you should ever go beyond supply camp 3 - 5 and as I beginner Supply camp 1 is hard enough.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]