Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New UCGO Server

Posted by Deathbane 
Re: New UCGO Server
November 17, 2014 05:03PM
Yeah even Laser Tower One will wreck your anus sub 300 points... Lel.

Soon as I get this week over with, I will be full games, so can help you then. beg Zwei for a suit not made of hope and ducktape, and you should be set.
November 17, 2014 10:19PM
Deathbane

Soon as I get this week over with, I will be full games, so can help you then. beg Zwei for a suit not made of hope and ducktape, and you should be set.

Deathbane

Deathbane
Lel.

Deathbane
I will wreck your anus

"SORRY, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my tits! what were you saying?"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/2014 10:24PM by Yalk.
November 18, 2014 12:42PM
That was specifically for you Yalk, i know how much you like it.
November 18, 2014 05:25PM
Deathbane
That was specifically for you Yalk, i know how much you like it.

Imma lel your bum hole with my dick

December 11, 2014 10:38AM
Prepare your anus,

We go live on Friday/Saturday
December 11, 2014 02:46PM
hot smileyhot smileyhot smiley

Remember shoot or die!
December 11, 2014 04:19PM
[webmshare.com]

Going to be so good
December 12, 2014 12:08AM
Nice! sieg Zeon

December 12, 2014 01:00AM
Yeah. I have acquired us, or should i say me rather, a custom ride that only I can produce.

It is a limited production Zaku II High Mobility Test Type, R1 (the one with 9ACC).

I asked Sieg to put it in the colours it is in so that I can distribute it not just for my use but all of our use. its not op, its just a cool colour, and its ingame designation is the JadeWolf variant.

Its model number is 420 tongue sticking out smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2014 01:01AM by Deathbane.
December 12, 2014 02:27AM
Bane

I love you

You faggot

Nice work, will plan on UCGO this weekend

(Are you still getting your pimp ride gold MS)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2014 02:28AM by Yalk.
December 12, 2014 10:34AM
Maybe in the future, if i do more work in the UCGO Dev mines to acquire more jewgold for sieg

What i'd love is to take a shot at adding the jadewolf logo to the variants shoulder pad.

Anyway yes, dev for me stops today for a few days so i can actually play it with you guys.Unless its horrifically broken and we need to hotfix, but thats unlikely as its looking solid.
December 12, 2014 05:08PM
Jade wolf logo would be pimp

December 13, 2014 12:15AM
Its released - i will be setting up a private thread soon with more info. I am going to be using a name from our rp to play anonymously, you guys can join me in that if you like or just use your normal usernames, aint bothered bruvs.

Will get the clan craft characters sorted out tomorrow as well as well as our faction. Only thing im going to say is DONT waste your Zaku IIs - those are our best assets for now. Use the Zaku I.

Remember this ain't closed beta and we only start with 200K money dollars. Peace all.
December 13, 2014 01:30AM
Fabmarbellous!

Remember shoot or die!
December 13, 2014 03:29AM
We are having to fix a bug where you cant play a black guy.

Not even kidding.
December 13, 2014 06:39PM
WELP

pulled my miner to check it out, before I could put it back it got blown up by a "friendly" zeon...

great game so far

December 13, 2014 08:44PM
Niglord McNogger.

Remember shoot or die!
December 14, 2014 10:02AM
Deathbane
Its released - i will be setting up a private thread soon with more info. I am going to be using a name from our rp to play anonymously, you guys can join me in that if you like or just use your normal usernames, aint bothered bruvs.

Will get the clan craft characters sorted out tomorrow as well as well as our faction. Only thing im going to say is DONT waste your Zaku IIs - those are our best assets for now. Use the Zaku I.

Remember this ain't closed beta and we only start with 200K money dollars. Peace all.

Sooo... after evening one, we've lost.. six? Zaku II's and a LOT of Zaku I's. But we've kicked some feddie scumbutt, and mined a bit.

-I would if I could, but I can't so I won't.
December 15, 2014 02:30AM
I know I lost, 2 Zaku 1's, 1 Goliath , 3 Zaku 2's

I'm pretty self sufficent now though, can make the miner, drill bits etc....so Zaku 2's are relatively expendable, relatively....successfully raiding is a boon for sure

We need to work up a battle plan for raids though....so that we aren't standing around with our thumbs up each other's bums looking at locked loot piles
Option 1:
Something as simple as, everyone pick a target, once all targets are dead, immediately unlock all loot piles you've destroyed. Someone fly a helicopter empty and grabs all the loot and high tales it back to the hanger. This means even if we get counter ganked we don't lose our loot....it also means we should be able to get more as we won't be contending with cargo slots
Option 2:
Have a "raiding" Zaku II setup, basically, for a raid we don't need to be loaded for bear, we just need enough weapons etc to kill our prey and book it back to base....this frees up cargo container slots for our ill gotten gains....bazookas and ammo? And that be it....maybe a heat hawk equipped and repair kits? Or a Zaku I with a bazooka +. Ammo and that's it....not sure, but to make raiding work it needs to balance the economics vs risk of assets etc.

Granted, trolling the EFF is its own reward....

December 15, 2014 10:16AM
If its cheap enough you could have some one that's in just a basic truck as those things are fairly fast and have a lot of container space.

That was a advantage that EFF had back in the "original" they had one of these

And that thing could carry a ton of stuff and fit a machine gun to defend its self with, as well as repair.
so if we had something like that even if its just a basic truck you could just grab everything GTFO and then split the shit after.

Remember shoot or die!
December 15, 2014 11:49AM
we could always bring someone in a Luggan, I think you ccn fill those pretty full and it will only be carrying two slots of stuff, one for ammo, one for vehicular repair kits.

I am thinking of making a new thread in the general internal clan area, just so people can't read what we are doing when its sesitive (if we are planning a raid or something)

But yes, in another update, I managed to steal some 2900 fine ceramic off a crafter in southern cross, so thats a big boon to our construction efforts. I will hand it over to one of the other crafting characters if someone can get on tonight to help me transfer it.

Not going to be playing massively over the next few nights, might just jump on to craft for a bit, but will be playing alot the two weeks after as its christmas break.

Our first goal crafting wise is to be able to make super high tensile steel on both characters, make sure LabourerOne gets it first. Feel free to pass out the passwords to that account to other full clan members.

We might have the odd few recruits coming in, as I feel it would be good to have a few more faces about for gaming and fun purposes. These guys should be helped from the resource pool, but for obvious reasons its not a good idea to pass out the clan password immediately.

Yes we are a bit suit depleted at the moment, but its not a bad thing, as we have got quite a bit of skill gain from it, and Zaku Is especially are very cheap to replace. But we only have one spare Zaku I in the general pool.

In other news, with my personal money, I can now deploy in a Zaku Cannon. It meant i had to trade in my Zaku I, but the money hasnt come from our crafters. We currently have about 9/10 million across both accounts, so that equates to 16ish Zaku Is with reasonable loadout.

For now, if you want to buy an upgrade from Zaku II, it should be from your own money, and recommended to be less than 2 mil, so we can afford to replace them. Desert Zaku (II), Zaku Cannon, and Gigan are all excellent choices for our skill level.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2014 12:10PM by Deathbane.
December 15, 2014 01:05PM
Will make a thread now bane, further discussion can go there

We can keep discussing the sounds of the EFF women crafters here though

December 16, 2014 02:20AM
Bane, does the server go down regularly at like 10pm EST ? It's been down the times I've gotten on

December 16, 2014 11:15AM
I wouldn't be surprised, because there has been a few server bug fixes go in.

I have been retarded a few times and tried to connect on my old dev client like, so just make sure you arn't doing the same thing.
December 16, 2014 06:54PM
that can't happen as I deleted everything from closed beta

been the same time every night, which isn't that big a deal as I usually go to bed then. But, rather frustrating when your mining and then BOOM! no your not...

December 17, 2014 10:35AM
Found potential new recruit for Zeon supremacy machine. biospark

Found him during a camp 3 run. Made ~800k.

He didn't know about /auto. Lost all his Zaku's running around randomly before writing down camp locations and manually navigating. Baller :p

-I would if I could, but I can't so I won't.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2014 10:38AM by IceVamp.
December 17, 2014 11:52AM
So lack of temp space on my C: notwithstanding I'll grab and install this later on today.

December 17, 2014 12:22PM
Quite good!

For those who arn't aware, the new three cadet lot are:

-Lunos
-Amarantine
-Biospark

if you see them ingame dont hesistate to invite them to team.

*EDIT* Awesome bill. Its not overly grindy which is nice btw. Siegs balanced it really nicely

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2014 10:34AM by Deathbane.
December 17, 2014 01:11PM
Installed and all that crap.

December 18, 2014 05:01AM
Logged on to sell some more....things but no one was on at Richmond

Decided I'd troll some at south cross mine, killed 3 miners and took off with 2 Dino skulls, 4 gems, and 3 dino bones....had to leave lots behind due to EFF MS and attack heli responding to try and kill me...got away though

Returned to Richmond to find it being swarmed by EF....same ones we fought at Melbourne

So....good and bad I guess

December 18, 2014 03:27PM
Blew up my Zaku 2 getting ai spawn ambushed at Depot 2, so I guess I'm back to grinding in a 1 (it's pretty grindy Bane).

December 18, 2014 05:03PM

SIEG ZEON!

December 19, 2014 02:35PM
Bill for an mmo, It's really not, in casual play over less than a week im at over half way to maxxing my character - you need to get your cannons out and get to supply 3 and fight the GMs there.

Dont bother going back to Suppy Camp 1, you'll make hardly any exp as what you get depends on your level. At 90~ skill points it begins to start dropping off there quite severely.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2014 02:37PM by Deathbane.
December 19, 2014 02:51PM
It's still moderately grindy, no need to get defensive, I've hardly said it's shit or anything.

Supply 3 would likely do me in fairly quickly what with being in a Zaku 1.

December 20, 2014 05:10AM
I wish we had bigger hangers....so we could stock pile more suits, only grindy thing to me....10 slots would be amazing

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2014 05:10AM by Yalk.
December 20, 2014 01:10PM
Actually I'd reduce the hangar slots to 5, but I'd enable you to store suits and vehicles in the bank, but only if they are completely empty. Additionally I'd make it so that when you pull a suit form the bank it get's loaded onto a truck and you have to drive that truck to the hangar, hangar it and then take it out again.

This way you can store a fuck ton of suits, but you can only have 5 to pull in the defence. The other ones would need extended set up time and greater risk.

Human + CJW = Spit drooling retard

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
December 20, 2014 05:38PM
Yeah that does sound cool and make sense, but then people would exploit the ever living fuck out of it.

What is a pain in the arse is that in order to actually attack, even if its punching things to death you NEED to buy and equip a grapple and then that degrades meaning you then need to replace the "weapon", it seems that Mobile-Suits are incapable of using the big hands on the end of their arms without some form of hardware telling the suit that it can punch things witch is dumb.

Its like, "Wait a moment... I HAVE HANDS! WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THIS!" dude how else do you think you hold that big ass machine gun you just used to blow up and entire tank battalion.

Remember shoot or die!
December 20, 2014 06:36PM
Eh, I can see a big stomps robot needing "software" for literally everything

I like Zwei's suggestion

I just wish that all your windows opened automagically when you pulled a suit....but, it's kinda like having to "start up" so it's ok

December 20, 2014 07:27PM
Hi i'm Zillamaster, i'm here to give hell to the Federation. I can't get on this weekend i gotta thing but my in-game name is Church.

December 20, 2014 11:11PM
Hello!

Will look for you in game

December 21, 2014 11:00AM
Greetings, cadet.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
December 30, 2014 03:50PM
Went on another raid this morning, fresh Desrt type after my Zaku Cannon bit the dust to NPC's

Successfully raped them....but I guess they called friends, cause there was only 3 of them, yet I got chased down by 1 x hover tank and 4x sabers....there was literally nothing I could do against that many missiles....I got a repair off and shot one with my antiship rifle, then died in a blaze of glory

Was kinda happy, at least they do chase and retaliate sometimes

January 06, 2015 09:05PM
I hate to do this Bane, but...

I think Zwei is out of CJW...the past few times I've seen him on TS, he has flatly refused to mine for us in UCGO. it's your call but, obviously I'm not sure why we'd keep him around if he isn't going to do his clan job

January 07, 2015 05:02PM
Haha, kicked from the clan!

New Cadets, just to say, you have been added by haarp so you can see the internal forums now.
January 07, 2015 09:33PM

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
January 08, 2015 01:32AM
Oh shit, that was supposed to be a pm

....but seriously, get back to mining

smiling smiley

January 08, 2015 01:22PM
Yea was planning to do some mining yesterday, but EFF were being full aggro and someone tool all the mining drill parts from labourer 2, so I decided against it

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
January 08, 2015 03:11PM
wasn't me. I only used maybe, 3-4 advanced ones...I knew I didn't have the attention to use more. should have been 3-4 left.

I've left Aluminum on L2, the improved drill bits are honestly not bad, AND they use a different resource than our suits currently.

I did take all the resources off of L2 though, and I am sorry, I wasn't thinking about a reserve for more bits...I only saw, 44.6 and visions of my early type...I did leave advanced bits though to mine more with, why I figured it was ok...maybe keep the pool for making bits in a different place? Like one of the trucks JUST for making bits, that way I can know it's ok to take whatever I need out of the bank.

I transferred 2 D Early types to my account last night, if someone needs a suit I'll give them one of those. I plan on farming NPC's tonight, so will replenish L2 with whatever I find. Usually couple thousand iron and 7-800 Rutile.

...or I lose like 3 suits and rage quit.

January 08, 2015 09:45PM
For shame! I haven't posted here yet!

Hello!! My IGN is biospark and I recently joined CJW in UCGO! My main is 800 TS and focused on beam weaponry (beam bazooka too cool) with a CQC alt in the oven at around 300 TS. Crafting isn't really my thing, but I have one at 43 machine and 30 weapon.

I'm always down for a good scrap. >:3
January 09, 2015 12:24AM
biospark!
For shame! I haven't posted here yet!

Hello!! My IGN is biospark and I recently joined CJW in UCGO! My main is 800 TS and focused on beam weaponry (beam bazooka too cool) with a CQC alt in the oven at around 300 TS. Crafting isn't really my thing, but I have one at 43 machine and 30 weapon.

I'm always down for a good scrap. >:3

How in the fuck