Re: Elite. Dangerous
September 11, 2015 06:36PM
Fair enough, I must have misread one of the updates

"SORRY, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my tits! what were you saying?"
September 11, 2015 06:37PM
duplicate post

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2015 06:38PM by Yalk.
September 13, 2015 06:45AM
But as far as I can tell, and I haven't researched this thouroughly mind, planetary landings with content, will cost money. Which is kinda bullshit. But I guess the cost of them launching the game with only a couple of mill.

-I would if I could, but I can't so I won't.
September 13, 2015 07:00PM
See, when I read about the game I read that landings would be part of base game, and not an expansion id have to buy for another $40 BEFORE all features in the base game are in....unless they consider the base game finished, in which case I'm alittle annoyed I wasted $60

I mean, I've had some fun...but feel the game is basically play to earn money to get a bigger ship to earn more faster to get a bigger ship to earn more even faster to...exploring is fun'ish, and flying around is nice..trackIR is clutch

It's a good game, just thought there would be "more" ....it's hard to put my finger on it, just that, when I want to play a game I think "I could play elite" then I look at my Joystick and....play EU4

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2015 07:05PM by Yalk.
December 29, 2015 06:42PM
I wash my hands from theses dirty sellouts...

so much for being a PC exclusive when here I in teh cinema waiting for Starwars to starts and though and behold in the commercials its "Elite: Dangerous out now on Xbox-One and PC"

Excuse me a moment while I go and thoroughly cleanse my self in chlorine and ammonia.

Remember shoot or die!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2015 06:43PM by Trunham.