Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Crowfall

Posted by IceVamp 
Crowfall
March 05, 2015 10:24PM
Now, I know you're all fagets and hate all the good things in the world, and anything new must die. Buuut, at least have a look at these guys' concept. It's something non-standard at least, and interesting.

Being able to "use up" a world as an immortal in a contest with other immortal beings, before moving to the next, sounds both grim and fantastic.

-I would if I could, but I can't so I won't.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2015 10:26PM by IceVamp.
Re: Crowfall
March 06, 2015 03:45AM
Your right, I fucking hate good things

It looks ok, not sure if my cup o' tea...but looks interesting, slightly confused on the premise...

"SORRY, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my tits! what were you saying?"
March 06, 2015 08:38AM
Seems most people are. The devs haven't been very clear.

But I see it like this: You're an immortal bad ass. You have a fiefdom in the Eternal realm, where there are NO resources, so to build shit and do things there, you have to go to a mortal realm, and jack shit up to steal their stuff. The better you or the side you've aligned yourself with (among other immortal bad asses) do, the more shit you get to keep when the world dies. If you've gotten it to a summoning circle somewhere in that dying world.

The Hunger is the main antagonist, and the closer the mortal world is to it, the more resources it has, but it's also more dangerous.

-I would if I could, but I can't so I won't.
March 06, 2015 10:05PM
Aaaaah, Hrm, that makes sense...if they had just said literally that I bet there'd be more support...and I'd have been more initially excited.

Idk, seems neat, I still...idk

StarCitizen is about to start ramping up hard this year, with next year it being most of what I hope to be playing...not sure I can handle backing and following a game on kickstarter again in my lifetime lol...

Still just get this vibe of, "can do cool shit! All of the cool shit!"

"SORRY, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my tits! what were you saying?"
March 07, 2015 03:06AM
Interesting.

Remember shoot or die!