TotalWar : Arena
September 05, 2015 05:24PM
F2p garbage BUT

pretty fun, it's in alpha currently and actually really polished...some bugs but CA seems to want a fully fleshed out game at release, been in alpha for a year now and just had the NDA lifted....they have been releasing a major update every couple weeks to a month

You can make teams of 4 which can basically roll a flank if coordinated...since it's free might be something fun to do, no rush because now in closed alpha the player base is small so getting games all hours of the day is not possible...

There are some balancing concerns but being in alpha it's actually really good, they've concentrated on it just enough to make it playable but some finer points they've left till they get all features in

Kinda grindy but not terrible, if played for a quick fix of total war then it's fine....only thing is that it does have some arcade elements (general powers, no exhaustion , no ammo on ranged) BUT it actually FEELS pretty good and is fun in so far as a casual f2p game goes

"SORRY, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my tits! what were you saying?"
Re: TotalWar : Arena
September 11, 2015 06:34PM
I have SIX keys for anyone who wants to play with me

1 - Gouty
2 - reserved
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -

"SORRY, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my tits! what were you saying?"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2015 09:45PM by Yalk.
Re: TotalWar : Arena
September 11, 2015 07:30PM
I'll take one if there is one going just for a giggle.

"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam"