Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CBT RP Discussion: Rebirth

Posted by Deathbane 
Re: CBT RP: Rebirth -Third White Fangs
December 15, 2013 09:16PM
Ah, well I don't believe you...nice troll though

Bane isn't that big of a cunt to kill off someone's character when they aren't there since he's allowed everyone's character a free "can not be hurt or killed" if they aren't there....bran was an exception since we would have all been fucked

Edit: almost as good a troll as PGI's gold mechs...almost

"SORRY, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my tits! what were you saying?"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2013 09:18PM by Yalk.
December 15, 2013 09:56PM
XD

Had you going there for a second though.

Basically what did happen is power went out, we went out to find the problem fix it, while doing that Stephan forced his way through an intentionally sealed door. That door led into a dark corridor with more doors and while Stephan was walking down the corridor someone started coming through one of the doors behind him. Stephan ambushed and silently broke that guys neck then he hide the body. While doing that 3 more man came through the other way of the corridor and Stephan having hidden himself again ambushed them with an SMG he picked up from the first guy. In that instant 1 of the three guys got wounded in the arm and another one in the leg. Then the guy with the wounded arm pulled out a katana and went death or glory toward stephan. That caused the other two to stop firing for a second. stephan ised that time to retreat into the room the first guy came out of and prepare to shoot the Banzai guy in the face as he came around the corner. When that happened Stephan only did a glancing hit, but it was enough for the enemy to mostly miss Stephan as well and because of his charge the enemy couldn't stop when he missed and continued going pass Stephan, allowing Stephan to knock the guy out. Then Stephan suddenly realised that a grenade was rolling in and attempted to kick it out and close the door, but because he wasn't on time the flashbang went off, almost knocking stephan unconscious (basically I had to roll an 11+Bdy to only suffer 7 fatigue damage, which I did after burning some edge). While Stephan was blinded and disoriented and about to be killed by one of the other two guys Bran and Remus came in blowing the guys head wide open and taking down the other guy, but no before Bran got wounded. After that there was a slight respite after which an angry japanese with a Shotgun came running in. Remus tried to stop him, but had some issues, but he did buy enough time for Stephan (with 7 out of 8 fatigue) to quickly patch up Bran and come tumbling down the corridor with his Gauss pistol. By the tie Stephan had made it to the door Remus managed to disarm the enemies Shotgun and narrowly evading being cut up was grappling with the enemy for the control of the katana. Because Stephan was out of it he decided he will not shoot, but will rather join the mano-a-mano fight. After that Ensiwub got a lucky and managed to pull the enemies eyes out (literally). After the battle ended, we took 2 prisoners to interrogate them for a solution for our power problems, shortly after Stephan collapsed from leftover fatigue after his adrenalin rush anded.

the session went on, but it was 3:30 AM and I want to bed.

Human + CJW = Spit drooling retard

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2013 10:19PM by Zweistein000.
December 17, 2013 04:15PM
Relatively good summary - ill be putting up the logs sometime this week. Its looking like the next game will be the 11th of January, so that its well clear of the Christmas period. I could bring it a week earlier than that, if enough people were to confirm in this thread.
December 17, 2013 08:59PM
Alo we're getting close to one year RP anniversary, YAAAAY grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
December 18, 2013 10:25AM
Didn't realise that! Not so secretly proud of myself!
December 19, 2013 07:56PM
Bane updated the session logs

Funny How Stephan was left unconscious in that corridor, even though the remnants of enemy forces are obviously lurking around the facility tongue sticking out smiley

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
December 20, 2013 12:39AM
So I guess Dorn was just sitting there chilling in the Deathwish cockpit listening to this

[www.youtube.com]

and the other guys where like [www.youtube.com]

Also Bane just curious but depending on h pow far and well Dorn does in the Cobra will you update the IC service history in the RP thread?

Remember shoot or die!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2013 12:43AM by Trunham.
December 20, 2013 12:50AM
Zweistein000
Bane updated the session logs

Funny How Stephan was left unconscious in that corridor, even though the remnants of enemy forces are obviously lurking around the facility tongue sticking out smiley

TOO POTATO TO LIVE TOO POTATO TO DIE.

Yes Trunham-san, that is the plan! Will be good to see how it develop.
December 26, 2013 07:31PM
Any idea when the next session is? just curious.

Remember shoot or die!
December 26, 2013 09:16PM
4th or 11th me thinks

of course you should fight fire with fire, you should fight everything with fire. grinning smiley
December 27, 2013 05:37AM
Deathbane
Relatively good summary - ill be putting up the logs sometime this week. Its looking like the next game will be the 11th of January, so that its well clear of the Christmas period. I could bring it a week earlier than that, if enough people were to confirm in this thread.

December 30, 2013 12:29AM
Yalk is right, its most likely going to be 11th now, ill update the thread as soon as thats concrete. Really looking forward to it, and hope you all have had a good christmas bruvs.
January 07, 2014 12:14AM
We are confirmed for full on wub skree.
January 07, 2014 10:32AM
Awesome awesome funky Danish!

Professional totally dig-giddy under-draws.

then finally if mission objectives are complete we can finally call in the Dropship and get off this dusty rock debris and salvage full shit whole.

Though one question comes to mind if 3/4 of our force is almost totalled how are we going to continue the opp planet side?

Remember shoot or die!
January 07, 2014 11:24AM
I'll just screw loose my PPC and make a rig so I can carry it on my shoulder. Like a baws.

-I would if I could, but I can't so I won't.
January 08, 2014 05:33PM
Trunham
Though one question comes to mind if 3/4 of our force is almost totalled how are we going to continue the opp planet side?

With our glorious erections and power of the anal fisting of course.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2014 05:33PM by Zweistein000.
January 08, 2014 06:08PM
the mechs that had been damaged are now repaired but the ones that where poked/barely-scratched are now rolling about on the floor crying with multiple holes in them.

The Cobra alone more or less need an entire refit and we are about what 2 days at the most travel time to the planet surface?

I don't know if the techs could get the Cobra up and running in time as the entire right side needs to be replaced.

Remember shoot or die!
January 09, 2014 02:57AM
This planet thing is new to me. However it's not like the assault on an entire planet hangs on us, hopefully!
If it does, they'll just have to wait. Or give me a Dire Wolf.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2014 02:57AM by IceVamp.
January 09, 2014 05:54PM
Zweistein000
Trunham

With our glorious erections and power of the anal fisting Dierson of course.

I don't think I remember us having to go on to the planet? All I remember of our objectives/trial was to land on the moon and destroy the outpost. I think at one point Bane referred to our mission as on a planet but then it turned into a moon...

if we do have to continue on I doubt they will bid an under strength couple of stars or include us in the first assault...CJW may be short of warriors but even they wouldn't just throw away second line units such as ourselves. Suicide mission? last stand? side show listening post? sure! we aren't really important and so, we can be expended...however, there is a difference between being expendable and being worthless...we are worth something, even if its only a little bit...

if we continue on to the planet (after we get our warrior status, cough cough) then it should be as followup mop up duty, garrison and clean up...if they can get our mechs working they might put us on protecting flanks and rear areas etc....I can not see us being deployed in the thick of it unless we are about to lose the fight...

anyway, We're on the the 11th? I should be able to make it...let me know if it gets canceled asap and I'll go play TT that day

January 10, 2014 05:15AM
We may even be deployed else where, but the fact still remains that the Cobra is far from Battle Ready as the entire right side needs replacing, the thing for lack of a better word is FUCKED.

We shall see. but none of us are dead so that's a good thing.

Remember shoot or die!
January 10, 2014 02:03PM
I finish at 10pm tomorrow but I have next saturday and every other one after that off so can play on those. (I have fixed shifts for the forseeible)

of course you should fight fire with fire, you should fight everything with fire. grinning smiley
January 11, 2014 07:18PM
I'm feeling sick so I might not be able to come.

but it's a random kind of sick. I'm feeling sick, I throw up, then I'm ok for half an hour then I start feeling sick again, until I throw up, then I'm ok again.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2014 07:26PM by Zweistein000.
January 11, 2014 09:04PM
Stomach bug

I decided to stay home instead of TT so...

January 25, 2014 08:31PM
Gonna have to miss this week as I am to tired tonight.

February 01, 2014 09:59AM
Matt! Matt!!!

I WANT ONE!

Remember shoot or die!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2014 08:30AM by Trunham.
February 03, 2014 05:10PM
I have the mini, it can deliver a 18 pt strike on punch location...so 6 to head hit....

getting close is tough though

February 03, 2014 05:12PM
oh, I might not be able to make this weekend...parents are coming into town to get to a event my wife is working at...

...maybe

February 04, 2014 01:19PM
Lol Tom, that seems pretty legit. Maybe.. maybe....

The game won't likely be on this weekend, as i'm nowhere near a computer. I'll be liekly pushing it back to the weekend after (the 15th of Feb. Been very busy, ill be able to confirm this once the main thread is updated.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2014 01:20PM by Deathbane.
February 04, 2014 08:24PM
As we board the captured jump ship Dorn.

https:

Remember shoot or die!
February 10, 2014 12:17PM

Remember shoot or die!
February 10, 2014 12:55PM
Lol! Starship troopers is the best. Your desire to know more i dont think is going to be stated Dorn, until your boots hit the deck of a hostile enemy spess ship... tongue sticking out smiley That pic is ripe for some photoshooping!

The logs are up for the last session, and I have tentatively set the next game date as being in ~ two weeks time. Thought that this weekend might be a bad idea to pick, as ill be quite burned out, and I might be going out on the Saturday. This could change but, hopefully this will give people time this
weekend for whatever due to it being valentines day etc.

Don't want any angry other halves blaming me for anything tongue sticking out smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2014 01:00PM by Deathbane.
February 10, 2014 04:59PM
Your consideration is appreciated

sounds good

February 11, 2014 08:48AM
Corporations-wants-your-girlfriend-to-want-you-to-buy-her-something-on-this-random-day.

February 11, 2014 03:10PM
eh, I'm not a "card" person so every 4th valentine day I'll get one, so its actually special...I also got chocolate because heart box chocolate is delicious (I usually can get half of it)

its the day after my Birthday, so I've never had to worry too much about it...usually ends up being 2 days or more of....well....what you normally hope will happen on Valentines day

My point being, I've never bought much for Valentines day, other than dinners or chocolate, in return I get presents of varying...persuasions

February 18, 2014 06:16PM
I won't be available the coming weekend. If I haven't already said so. Bro cabin time.

February 19, 2014 01:25AM
I won't be either I'm spending the weekend with the kids and won't be at a computer.

February 19, 2014 02:36PM
So Saturday may be down to the freeborth scrubs to board the ship and save the day.

If there is enough of us that is.

Remember shoot or die!
February 19, 2014 03:45PM
Trunham
So Saturday may be down to the freeborth scrubs to board the ship and save the day.

If there is enough of us that is.

You guys better pray - Stephan isn't saving a single gauss slug for those freeborths.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
February 20, 2014 09:55PM
I'm fine postponing another week...I was going to go play CBT saturday (heroscape, terrain, the whole shebang)

I was probably coming back in time but not having it will mean I won't have to rush

February 22, 2014 12:32AM
You don't have to rush being late is fine, most of us have done it. Especially Bane who sorting things out has delays the start but meh.

As for the dudes we will be fighting, sure they may well be Freebirths, but I have a horrible suspicion that they are Clan Freebirths as well as IS ones. maybe even the odd Truebron or two.

Remember shoot or die!
February 22, 2014 07:13PM

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
February 23, 2014 03:52AM
Hrm, so..... sorry I didn't make it back? We started at 11 am and had to call the game when I had to rush home to take the wife to dinner...so 7 hours solid, was a huge battle...

Anyway, sorry for being a cipka...really

In my defense, I won't have much time to do that sorta of marathon CBT coming shortly, people are moving...baby, etc

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2014 03:52AM by Yalk.
February 25, 2014 04:52PM
It's good. You will hate yourself for not coming though. Here's a short list of why will you hate yourself:

- Linus, Stefan, Dorn and Ridian got put into a cannon fodder squad. They have to go in and draw attention away from the other squads.
- Dorn got put in charge of that team (Stephan was furious)
- Stephan almost got challenged to a circle of equals by Direson. Again.
- Stephan almost missed the jump from transport to jump ship.
- Lack of proper rest, 2 missions in a row and and the fact that he is commanded by a freebirth who he hates the most has made Stephan trigger happy, even towards friendly targets

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
February 25, 2014 08:02PM
so...business as usual?

February 26, 2014 08:29AM
We all almost took a permanent spess walk apart from Ridian who said space is my bitch not the other way around.

Remember shoot or die!
March 05, 2014 11:08AM
Hey look its stephan

Remember shoot or die!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2014 11:08AM by Trunham.
March 05, 2014 04:48PM
well, his face anyway....its like Dierson and Stephan had a love child...kinda on the small side compared to Dierson though

EDIT: I can play this weekend fyi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2014 04:48PM by Yalk.
March 06, 2014 08:29AM
Yalk
EDIT: I can play this weekend fyi
Gonna fry Vane's brains out with Predator vision-noculars!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2014 08:30AM by IceVamp.
March 08, 2014 02:50PM
While Dorn, Stephen, Linus, and Ridian get to be always angry all the time Angry Marines in our spess suits of encumbrance +2 somewhere on one of the engineering decks.

Remember shoot or die!
March 17, 2014 03:02PM
Updating main thread now. Sorry for the delay, been seriously getting raped by work etc