Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What the fuck

Posted by Deathbane 
What the fuck
October 26, 2012 06:50AM
Where are my fucking blast beats? You all disappoint me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2012 06:50AM by Deathbane.
Re: What the fuck
October 26, 2012 10:18AM
Deathbane
Where are my fucking blast beats? You all disappoint me.

Dark Age - Zero
November 09, 2012 06:33PM
I get on every night just about...ask Trunham

Where are you!?!

"SORRY, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my tits! what were you saying?"
November 10, 2012 02:10AM
I don't know what this is about, but I'm here should the league decide to self-resurrect, so PM me if it does. Otherwise I'll show up eventually, I always have. Till then, I'll be lurking in the shadows of our and MWLL forums.

Human + CJW = Spit drooling retard

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
November 10, 2012 02:29AM
Ive been around though some nights I havnt as I messed up my toes and they hurt like fuck some times tot eh point i take about 6 Anadin Extras (A brand of Pain-kilers) and sleep for 18 hours.

Remember shoot or die!
November 10, 2012 10:08AM
Fort me I am online on and off at the moment due to a false but very serious report has been made to Social Services regarding me so I is forbidden contact with my kids while it is investigated and has had to move out. Basicly I am on my arse right now due to someone fucking my life up. I will be on at somepoint just don't know when it will be yet.

of course you should fight fire with fire, you should fight everything with fire. grinning smiley
November 10, 2012 02:00PM
Well, that's fucked up.

If the radiance of a thousand suns
were to burst, at once, into the sky
It would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...
I am become Death, the shatterer of worlds.
November 10, 2012 02:30PM
tell me about it. Ah have to love social services in this country.

of course you should fight fire with fire, you should fight everything with fire. grinning smiley
November 10, 2012 10:09PM
Bane as compensation for our apparent ineptitude I'll leave this here for you

November 11, 2012 01:35PM
[www.youtube.com]

WTF @ painful incompetent health care orgs forcing people apart ...
*loads 12gauge*
November 11, 2012 04:39PM
I am still around. It's a bit metal IRL at the moment.

I'm making every attempt to bro it up with you benders, and will be on during the week.

"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam"
November 17, 2012 05:03PM
I was literally deprived of blast beats at the time of post, buts its quite good you guys have seen this as a serious business topic.

Sorry to hear about that Namarah, hope that it works out for you dude, been missing you off ts. We ll all ahve to get together for some casual planetside 2 vidya games at some time.

I havnt been on ts much for numerous reasons, mainly sword training and trying to work on projects irl with 3 friends, but im gonna try and get on more from now on, but i might be working at the time.

Also Yalk, id wear that tshirt so hard itd last about two weeks haha.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/2012 05:04PM by Deathbane.
November 17, 2012 05:41PM
Yeah, that is such a fucked up situation Nam.

Hope it gets sorted out soon mate.
November 18, 2012 10:40AM
Namarah
Fort me I am online on and off at the moment due to a false but very serious report has been made to Social Services regarding me so I is forbidden contact with my kids while it is investigated and has had to move out. Basicly I am on my arse right now due to someone fucking my life up. I will be on at somepoint just don't know when it will be yet.

We only have your word for it the allegations are false.Tthese things dont happen in a vacum. At least the children are safe yeah ?
November 18, 2012 11:20AM
GetFocht
We only have your word for it the allegations are false.Tthese things dont happen in a vacum. At least the children are safe yeah ?

Wow. Just wow.

-I would if I could, but I can't so I won't.
November 18, 2012 11:38AM
GetFocht
Namarah

Sounds like someone needs some blastbeats and some wubskree
November 18, 2012 01:55PM
GetFocht
Namarah

Go re-evaluate your own life before commenting on anyone else's because you obviously have some serious issues you need to sort out.

(shamfru nigs(suck my big veiny one semendribbler[read:tiny asian penis, augmented with critical whiskey dick failure]))
November 18, 2012 03:08PM
GetFocht
Namarah

Yes at least I they don't have to see a dirty minded cunt like you. But this aside things are sorted out now so fuck off focht.

November 18, 2012 04:46PM
GetFocht
Namarah

Hey! Since your here in our house now!

Dear Focht, fun destroying cunt bag

The MWLL forums I've enjoyed since around 2008, I didn't post anything till a few months after I got the game. Needless, it's been my refuge on the Internet for quite a while. I've met many good bros, some in this Clan some just others playing MWLL. Now however, you have managed what the likes of Frostiken failed to do. YOU have put the final nail in the coffin for MWLL. Your over zealous righteous crusade against the evil doers of the Internet has so killed, split and demoralized what was left of the small community that now there is only a handful of vets posting.

What is the one thing a new player will do when looking to get into a "new" older game?

They visit the forums to see what's going on and to see the level of activity...no new posts? ...they walk away, no reason to go through the sweat and tears to get a mod to work when the likely hood of anyone playing is so low. That's one less new player...

Before your disease infected the forum there were at least 5-10 new threads every other day...some were repetitive but the question was answered and people kept discussing what they had in mind.

I look at what you moderate, then I go to any other ACTIVE forum...no where else have I seen the overly heavy handed moderation you employ....you literally remove the ability to discuss anything in a even remotely entertaining way.

So, TL;DR

Thank you, thank you for ruining and killing the forums, a place I enjoyed for many years ....and by extension putting down MWLL, it might have suffered along for a time with out you...now it can quickly pass

Also,

...as far as being a bully and general cunt to Namarah...

At the end of the day

I get to be me, and your stuck being you...I'm gonna go play games with my friends now, have fun moderating 4 year old posts on a empty forum

November 20, 2012 07:25PM

Get out, you know where the door is .
Thank you very much .

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2012 07:27PM by Radfahrer.