Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bah

Posted by Spooky 
Bah
October 23, 2012 09:38PM
Truly no one is playing anymore! This sucks. And right now, those that are, are whoring around on a custom map, *hmpf* winking smiley
Re: Bah
October 23, 2012 11:18PM
Good Sir, I know that.
Because most of the vets in MWLL went Perma-Trol-o-LOL/ELH/Douchebag/Corsair-Homing-Missile I dont play MWLL anymore.
Idiots killed the fun ´cause of "i-win" mentality, so I will wait until the idiots flock to the next game.
October 24, 2012 02:13PM
Doesnt help with the dev team changes, forum downtime and death of planetary league putting a nail into any enthusiasm left.
November 11, 2012 01:41AM
Pretty much what bane and rad said

For $10 I got:

3 years of amazing fun
A great Mechwarrior game
Lifelong Bro's
A great community

I consider that successful

No game lasts for ever, and life moves on

"SORRY, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my tits! what were you saying?"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2012 01:42AM by Yalk.
November 12, 2012 12:24AM
I'm not posting on the forum any more because I can't be arsed to be censored because certain people cannot handle my sense of humour and veiled opinions.

The game started drifting for me when it became apparent the team was starting to bottom out.

I'm mostly trying to sort my life out (unsurprisingly I'm a bit of a mess) and get rolling on some long established goals blah blah blah "take it to Oprah".

November 12, 2012 10:35AM
One of your goals is to be on Oprah?

"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam"
November 14, 2012 09:04AM
I would NOT be surprised IF smiling smiley
November 17, 2012 05:05PM
Seeing Bill on Oprah would be the highlight of my miserable life.
November 17, 2012 06:16PM
It would be the highlight of my fantastically awesome life

"SORRY, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my tits! what were you saying?"
November 17, 2012 10:27PM
Well the power is in your hands, you get me on there and I'd do it.

Make out my super sob story and mega rich Oprah can save me.

November 19, 2012 12:27AM
The Horrible alternative is to go on the Great Commissar Jeremy Kyle. where all he would do is shout at you angrily while trying to keep a straight face and then ask his Psyker Minion Graham to speak to you.

But as your not a Drug addict that lives on a shit hole Council Estate or 17 year old high school drop out with 3 kids, a serious case of acne and who cheats on his morbidly obese girlfriend of witch both of them have horribly low self esteem, you ave nothing to fear.

Remember shoot or die!
November 19, 2012 10:26AM
SCUM

"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam"