Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Project Phoenix scored a critical hit!

Posted by Zweistein000 
Project Phoenix scored a critical hit!
August 19, 2013 12:43PM
So apparently CSJ are returning to MW:LL promising to bring with themselves some part of 3600 disappointed people form MW:O because MW:O lacks competitive play all together. But they need our help.

MW:LL Topic

If they really bring just 5-10% of 3600 people that's still 180-360 people. That would jump-start MW:LL and maybe even bring some people willing to pick up the mod and complete it. It might give Haarp and his team the incentive to finnish the mechlab project they started.

To support this we can set up a schedule where we play MW:LL Once every 2 weeks on saturday (muck like our RP sessions, but not on the same day as the RP). It doesn't need to be practice, it only needs to be CJW troll leg-fest.

Human + CJW = Spit drooling retard

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
Re: Project Phoenix scored a critical hit!
August 19, 2013 03:35PM
I already play more than that.

August 19, 2013 04:38PM
Request does not compute.
Core community of MWLL still consists mainly of effing cheesers and ballooners.
Nope thanks, I already just puked.

I´m not saying no to playing MWLL at all, but I will really only play when I´m massively bored and fed up with all the other games I have.
August 19, 2013 05:01PM
You're being a bit harsh Rad. I've been playing a couple of nights lately, and have had pretty decent fun.

-I would if I could, but I can't so I won't.
August 19, 2013 09:18PM
IceVamp
You're being a bit harsh Rad. I've been playing a couple of nights lately, and have had pretty decent fun.

Yeah this tbh.

August 20, 2013 03:29AM
Too little too late, Defender and Fotcht already killed off that little remained of the community.

Pluss it would only be a matter of time before they pull another "fuck this guys server shut down we are off to play (insert new released MMO here) bye bye"

I am thankful for the fun that MWLL has given me but then I was never really OMG SUCK MY BALLS FUCK YEAH THIS IS THE SHIT AMAZING about the game to begin with.

That said good luck to them but to be frank I don't really care.

Remember shoot or die!
August 20, 2013 02:01PM
Trunham
Too little too late, Defender and Fotcht already killed off that little remained of the community.

Not completely true.

Trunham
I am thankful for the fun that MWLL has given me but then I was never really OMG SUCK MY BALLS FUCK YEAH THIS IS THE SHIT AMAZING about the game to begin with.

Which is the main issue, that and I know you're not going to reinstall it anyway, so there's not much reason in you talking about it nig nog.

August 20, 2013 03:11PM
Don't understand uninstalling games, like saying "I can't swim" ............wut?

I'm down, why don't we just say we'll plan on playing a few rounds of MWLL before the RP? most of us get on early and can dick around a bit before the RP.....might even get people on a bit early to start on time for Zwei

I don't play that much, probably once every couple weeks if Bill and/or Ice are playing....last time I got on I had to RTB 3 o 4 times in my starting Kitfox due to someone pooling money for a early LT....awesome fun that

MWLL does have the Black Lanner though, and I have recently taken a immense liking too it in Table Top...and it has the CJF logo on it

I do want HAARP to be about when we play though so I can get him to perma ban anyone that says "teams"....or "clan stack" because I'm going to play with you bros and fuck everyone else, too few people etc etc, not putting up with that shit....

in fact, put that in a auto message maybe? its fucking annoying to join a team that unbalances it BY 1 EFFING PLAYER and know, absolutely for certain someone with say "teams" or "nice clan stack" ......

"SORRY, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my tits! what were you saying?"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2013 03:11PM by Yalk.
August 20, 2013 10:21PM
"Teams!" What about them? "Nice Clan stack!" Your welcome.

Remember shoot or die!