Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gametracker problems?

Posted by Spooky 
Gametracker problems?
October 25, 2012 10:56AM
Some time at night, a lot of the MWLL servers have suddenly vanished from Gametracker, including the Funbocks ones.

[www.gametracker.com]

The forum signatures shown on [cjw.dyndns.biz] also do not work anymore. You know anything about that, HAARP?

Recently started tracking the numbers from gametracker here [dgstats.spikx.net] , but currently that's useless also.
Re: Gametracker problems?
October 25, 2012 02:15PM

GameTracker is currently undergoing database maintenance over the next 24-48 hours which may affect server ranks for a portion of servers.
I'ma wait it out.

If the radiance of a thousand suns
were to burst, at once, into the sky
It would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...
I am become Death, the shatterer of worlds.
October 25, 2012 04:14PM
Ah, ok smiling smiley
October 28, 2012 07:41PM
Btw. how will servers be added to that list? I mean I added some MWLL servers, which are not yet present in that list on game trackers as favorites, but they still won't show up if you query for modname=MWLL.
October 29, 2012 12:18AM
Variables like modname are polled every 24h, so it might take a while until they show up.

October 29, 2012 12:45PM
haarp
Variables like modname are polled every 24h, so it might take a while until they show up.

Are you sure that the server variables are polled at all from servers that are merely added as a favorite by a random user? But let's wait and see, I've added all remaining servers as a favorite on Gametracker.com now.

I've also found that I can query for MWLL servers on game-monitor.com as well: [www.game-monitor.com]

But as far as I have observed it, Gamemonitor doesn't poll for player numbers as often as Gametracker does. So for the stats tracking purposes I'd want to stick with Gametracker.
October 29, 2012 04:45PM
In the past, I've been adding MWLL servers that were missing to the tracker and they took their sweet time, but they show up eventually. Unless GT changed something.

Nice stats, btw. Better than the "official" ones and actually accurate to boot.

October 30, 2012 11:17AM
Servers are present now smiling smiley
November 16, 2012 09:43AM
In case anyone is actually using the stats page: Gametracker seems to have problems right now. The statistics shown for the servers jump back and forth between old values from 12 hours ago and the currently correct values.