Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Unpleasant incident

Posted by ELH_MrGray 
ELH_MrGray
Unpleasant incident
August 12, 2012 12:00PM
Good day =Clan Jade Wolf=.
This post is supposed to clear up some misunderstanding related to unpleasant incident which happened 06.08.2012 on =CJW= Funbocks Beta. =CJW= Rad Hanzo used Harasser D to overheat ELH warriors one by one being in the same team with ELH folks (video proofs [youtu.be]). Some hotheads from ELH suggested to post this on official MWLL forums, but ELH high command decided, that we dont need any conflicts when Planetary League starting and when we need community to be consolidated. Please consider this as a good will and opportunity to solve this without public discussion.

Best regards,
Eridani Light Horse warriors.
Re: Unpleasant incident
August 12, 2012 01:47PM
Try less stacking in favour of one side and less using of your competetive tactics on public and you got no problems with me.
Why ?
At least "some" enjoyable gameplay, not just horrible stomps every match.
It´s still a public server, you know guys.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2012 01:48PM by Radfahrer.
August 12, 2012 02:17PM
Teamstacking is indeed frowned upon, but teamkilling is not the answer.

Yeah, yeah, we all get emotional, Rad. When shit hits the fan, your own team can't even figure out which end the PPC shoots out of, the enemy is stacking and the game is plain fucking retarded. But really, it doesn't warrant such dickish behavior. And I don't want to see it again.

And ELH, please refrain from stacking and stomping all the time. I thought the rule "play fair and don't be a dick" already covered that, but apparently it needs to be mentioned explicitely. The same goes for CJW, btw.

If the radiance of a thousand suns
were to burst, at once, into the sky
It would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...
I am become Death, the shatterer of worlds.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2012 02:23PM by haarp.
August 12, 2012 03:00PM
Won´t do it again, but wasn´t too sorry either .

By the way of informing : Flamerkill unequal Teamkill

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2012 03:01PM by Radfahrer.
ELH_MrGray
August 12, 2012 03:43PM
If ELH stacking on one side in game that means nothing but most of the players are cadets under lead of 1-2 experienced players. Just one example - 7 ELH players stacked on one side yesterday on TC_snowblind and TC_slurm, we lost both games.

And hey, look at yourself first!

Yesterday we had a big STOMPING Party out there on the FUNBOX Server´s !
Nice to watch that and being part of a Stomp with 7 daishis (hehehehehehhe),
[cjw.dyndns.biz]
August 12, 2012 04:58PM
Yea ^^
2 Jadewolves were present in that game.
The Daishis accumulated over time .

Dont try and play the harmless guys, you know you ain´t.
August 12, 2012 10:27PM
Allow me to interject and say let's stop with the pissing party.

Neither of us need/want the bullshit. We both are guilty of acting dick heads on occasion, just respect our server rules and don't be surprised if we get a little hot headed (what a good pun, I should be on the radio) about it all on occasion...

One love, one love. Let's get together and feel aright etc.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2012 10:28PM by Bill.
ELH_killThemALL
August 12, 2012 11:41PM
Radfahrer

"play fair and don't be a dick" not apply to you, Hanzo, huh?
All I see is hypocrisy from your side, you did not even try to apologize.
Well, at least everything is clear with your attitude to the ELH. From me personally, expect the same attitude.
About teamstacking - we play for fun, not for win. On pub servers plays mostly cadets, they novice and just started play. I dont really see a problem with it.
August 12, 2012 11:49PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2012 11:50PM by Radfahrer.
August 13, 2012 03:09AM
ELH_killThemALL
Radfahrer

"play fair and don't be a dick" not apply to you, Hanzo, huh?
All I see is hypocrisy from your side, you did not even try to apologize.
Well, at least everything is clear with your attitude to the ELH. From me personally, expect the same attitude.
About teamstacking - we play for fun, not for win. On pub servers plays mostly cadets, they novice and just started play. I dont really see a problem with it.

Well if you bring attitude onto our server you'll just be banned, so how about being a big time nice boy and just dropping it? This is after all only a game thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2012 03:09AM by Bill.
August 13, 2012 08:45AM

Well if you bring attitude onto our server you'll just be banned
What attitude are you talking about? We are simply quite tired of Hanzo saying something about killing those Russians any time we are on the same server. We have never teamkilled him, flamed him or even legged, armed and leaved him alone. We are usually ignoring his insults, but there is not much patiense left.

and less using of your competetive tactics on public
And we never use it. First of all, our competitive tactics are made for no-respawn, they are useless on pubs. Hey, we are usually not even playing seriously (except the cadets, but they are new and not so skilled).
If we wished to rolfstomp, it would be an Owens rush, leading to a Fafnir lance in several minutes.

On pubs, we are usually playing for the fun of it, using not-so-good assets and so on.

One love, one love. Let's get together and feel aright etc.
Have nothing against it.All we need is Hanzo hiding away his deep-burning hatred for ELH, at least while we are on the same server winking smiley .
August 13, 2012 11:16AM
I think it is best if you don't take this conversation any further.

For all participants of the thread, remember that the rules apply to everyone, regardless of what someone else has done to you. Going for vengeance will land you in trouble as well.
August 13, 2012 01:12PM
ELH_Vivicector
What attitude are you talking about?

It was just in reply to what your mate said really dude.

And we never use it. First of all, our competitive tactics are made for no-respawn, they are useless on pubs. Hey, we are usually not even playing seriously (except the cadets, but they are new and not so skilled).
If we wished to rolfstomp, it would be an Owens rush, leading to a Fafnir lance in several minutes.

On pubs, we are usually playing for the fun of it, using not-so-good assets and so on.

Well fair enough, but it's been my experience (though I have to admit I don't play as much any more, so this is easily 2/3 versions ago) that you guys can be somewhat cheese on occasion. Though we're likely guilty of the same as a whole. It wasn't really an accusation or anything smiling smiley

Have nothing against it.All we need is Hanzo hiding away his deep-burning hatred for ELH, at least while we are on the same server winking smiley .

Haha, well fair enough. There's none here either, I can honestly say through my experience that Rad's one of our more "passionate" members and I personally doubt there's any serious malice behind his actions, we do evidently have a reputation of being dickheads/trolly boy clanners after all, haha.

I hope this is all behind us now, if I see y'all on Outreach sometime in the future I might drop in and hang. Take it easy broderian!

August 13, 2012 08:44PM
This got out of hand fast. Anyone being dicks on our server intentionally is liable to suffering haarps wrath, and i wont save them from it / petition haarp to unsanction people who have crossed our only rule. This is regardless of what clan they are in.

Thanks for all the level headed replies on both sides, lets just get busy with enjoying the league. We arnt against cadets practicing together on one team, but if one side is clearly suffering please try and even the teams with more senior members.

Since haarp erk and BIll have said everything else I would have, ill just leave it at that. Seyla all.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2012 08:46PM by Deathbane.
August 13, 2012 10:12PM
ELH_MrGray
If ELH stacking on one side in game that means nothing but most of the players are cadets under lead of 1-2 experienced players. Just one example - 7 ELH players stacked on one side yesterday on TC_snowblind and TC_slurm, we lost both games.
And that is ok! As long as a team does not intentionally roflstomp a bunch of MechWarrior(1)s, you can of course play together. I think that players who stomp a very much aware themselves that they're "being dicks", and the server rule was made for them.

I can't verify what the game in question was like, but rest assured that we don't generally tk or teamflame players for it. Radfahrer had a bad day and he won't do it again.

Now that this is cleared up, I'll lock this. I don't think there's any more to be said. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, MrGray.

If the radiance of a thousand suns
were to burst, at once, into the sky
It would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...
I am become Death, the shatterer of worlds.