Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My first MWLL video.

Posted by Zone Warden 
My first MWLL video.
April 11, 2011 12:41PM
Howdy guys.

Just finished putting together my first ever video edit. It's just some footage from public play on Huntress to Wolves on the prowl from the MechWarrior 2 soundtrack.

Lemme know what ya think.

[www.youtube.com]

(shamfru nigs(suck my big veiny one semendribbler[read:tiny asian penis, augmented with critical whiskey dick failure]))
Re: My first MWLL video.
April 11, 2011 01:27PM
Naiz one...Joypad for camcontrols?
Looks so smooth .
April 11, 2011 03:02PM
Nah, I used mouse + keyboard for the first video.

This one I rigged up the controller for and I admit it's a lot smoother. I had a slow day today so I made this one too.

31st Century Combat.

It's not perfect but it's not too bad.

[www.youtube.com]

(shamfru nigs(suck my big veiny one semendribbler[read:tiny asian penis, augmented with critical whiskey dick failure]))

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2011 05:59PM by Zone Warden.
April 12, 2011 02:30AM
Nice job, on both accounts
April 12, 2011 04:19PM
Said it on the forums, and I'll say it again

Very nice

"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam"
April 12, 2011 07:47PM
Howdy guys, another update.

I've got a bug now, lol. I've made a third video, this time focusing almost (there was some things about the video that couldn't be helped due to no Pure-tech and such things) a pseudo remake of the great trial between Clan Wolf and Clan Jade Falcon from MechWarrior 2.

I hope I've done it some justice, just be warned if you watch it in 1080 HD the load time is pretty hefty. tongue sticking out smiley

[www.youtube.com]

Enjoy.

April 15, 2011 04:16PM
Getting better. Really enjoying these!
April 18, 2011 01:07AM
If ya didn't catch it on the LL boards, I created this one last week on the tail of Clan Wars.

Wolves of Kerensky.

[www.youtube.com]

I'll be making a general advertisement for the game instead of the Clan/BT specific ones I've done. Can even do a Clan Jade Wolf one if you guys wanted me to put the word out?

April 19, 2011 04:22PM
If you want to give a shot Zone, would be a good idea. If you need anything let me know.
April 19, 2011 04:28PM
I should imagine I'll just need to capture long and close shots and do nifty camera work of our Warriors in their signature Mechs stood on vistas and plateaus and absolutely smashing the shit out of IS mechs. Good PR and all that.

I can get both my brothers to help but if you lads wanted specific shots of you in your favourite asset killing your most hated IS asset I'll be glad to capture it and sort it all out.

April 21, 2011 03:39PM
That would be awesome. I'll even pilot some of the is mechs too.

of course you should fight fire with fire, you should fight everything with fire. grinning smiley