Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

To Haarp !

Posted by Radfahrer 
To Haarp !
October 02, 2011 03:31PM
My Kotau to your changes, they are all inventive and still inelligently implemented.

And please forgive that Anastasius Focht for being a burnt child from seeing too much of the bad side of i-net gaming, he does not know what he says, except giving his fears a voice.

I welcomed no coolant really much and just yesterday toyed around with the other changes you have done.
They all make sense, dont kill balance and all in all make this very enjoyable mod even more enjoyable.

Sadly though i am very disgustively repelled by a part of the community and some of the developers as they created the image in my head of having not the vision they say they have. Maybe I am wrong here, maybe i am not, be it as it is.
I will go off MWLL for a longer time, and then maybe eventually recheck on its balance, as I personally am having major issues with its current state.

Also I am sick and tired of the duplicity of several of the "Top-dogs" of devs for picking on you everytime (like on of these remarks went:"Yeah Yeah Haarp, just give us proof, then we can talk bout it "...and the first time you prove it openly, but without consent of the top-dogs you are being permabanned, ridiculé massivé) with the most harshest BS remarks whenever you came along the way and said: "Hey...I´ve got this idea here, can´t we maybe try that out ?" but otherwise imploring the community for constructive criticizm and other input although they had already been shown some very clever problem solutions by you(and others as well, but the real bombs were mostly from you... grown and seemingly ready to be implemented after polishing without bollicking around with common-sense balance, funny this, eh ?) .

Funnily I believe this whole fuss will have no impact whatsoever on the mod and its envisioning itself.
Bane and the other devs I still deeply respect for all the time invested, pains endured and nights gone through awake but as a saying goes: Fish start to stink at their heads. <--- What does this mean you think? Well.... the lead of the Mod might sour some things for other developers, thus hindering their own flow and creativity in summa .

I still wish the developers of this very awesome piece of work all the best be it for staying true to their vision, being able to implement all the brainstormed features and assets and even the best for a part of the community (some of them just should be removed from the genepool, but that is just my opinion).

My hat goes off to you, Haarp and I salute the bravery you have shown.
Pace on your way in peace.
Hails Jadewolves !

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2011 08:32PM by Radfahrer.
Re: To Haarp !
October 05, 2011 10:28AM
Happy to serve the greater good

If the radiance of a thousand suns
were to burst, at once, into the sky
It would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...
I am become Death, the shatterer of worlds.
October 06, 2011 04:22PM
Hear hear!

Seyla!
November 25, 2011 02:46PM
Word, I miss Rad......