Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Armed Assault series

Posted by Deathbane 
Armed Assault series
March 19, 2013 06:20PM
Arma 2 is a fantastic tacticool military simulator game, that we have played on and off for a year or two now.

With the fact we've been playing it recently, and the fact that Arma 3 is released, I decided its probably time we made a thread on it, to share mods etc that we find.

Ive recently found an amazing mod called Namalsk crisis, which has turned out to be an excellent survival horror ish mod from my singleplayer playthrough. It also has coop for the main campaign, and also a DayZ module that keeps to the originals theme.

Anyway, less banter more videos as I have to get back to work.

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

Other mods we've been playing include I44 Wasteland and I44 Domination, which are also ALOT of fun.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2013 06:20PM by Deathbane.
Re: Armed Assault series
March 19, 2013 06:38PM
At the rate Bane is picking up new games we will be playing 100 games in a bout 2 months.

Human + CJW = Spit drooling retard

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
March 19, 2013 06:44PM
TBF we've been playing Arma 2 since at least 2011.
March 19, 2013 08:44PM
yea... I just wish I could afford more than 1 game per 4-6 months.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
March 19, 2013 09:23PM
EVERYTHING ARMA.

(shamfru nigs(suck my big veiny one semendribbler[read:tiny asian penis, augmented with critical whiskey dick failure]))
March 19, 2013 11:55PM
Man forward 500m,man, man, man, man, man, enemy.... Man 200m left

Fast! Fast! Fast! Fast! Fast! Fast! Fast! Fast! Fast! Fast! Fast!

Forward Forward Forward!

Remember shoot or die!
March 19, 2013 11:56PM
Arma is tacticool fun

And yeah....we've been playing it forever

Zwei, your next purchase should be Arms 3...it's only $32 now and I'm sure it will go up...I'm also sure we will be playing it for a while, I will be

"SORRY, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my tits! what were you saying?"
March 19, 2013 11:59PM
I will be too or trying to, I'm at the stage again when my PC screams "I CANT HANDLE THIS SHIT!"

Remember shoot or die!
March 20, 2013 12:10AM
My next purchase probably wont be till like June/July or later and even then I's probably gonna be planetary annihilation.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
March 20, 2013 01:15AM
For the time being I have uninstalled ARMA3 I will install it again but when I have upgraded or bought a whole new rig (witch is more likely) as with my current set up my computer begins to cry into a concrete pillow when I try to play it and its almost playable.

Now you may say why not tone down the graphics a lot so it does work and yada yada, I tried but to get it smooth enough to play comfortably its not enjoyable as the world is made of play-dough and the draw distance is my feet, ARMA3 is a DEMANDING game its not so bad single player but multi player is where its at and its just not enjoyable with my current hardware.

Remember shoot or die!
March 20, 2013 03:17AM
Yeah, I've got a pretty meaty PC and even I struggle with FPS drop on Multiplayer some times. If you want to play it smooth on high settings on Multiplayer either splash some cash or wait for them to optimize the build. It is only the Dev. build right now so it's still got a long way to go.

(shamfru nigs(suck my big veiny one semendribbler[read:tiny asian penis, augmented with critical whiskey dick failure]))
March 20, 2013 06:49PM
Yeah might have to hold back myself, Ive got the SP thanks to radbro to try hopefully thatll work well.

Im going to buy an additional 4 gigs of ram, and upgrade to Windows 7, and hopefully thatll be enough to get decent performance from my old 2.8 quad core, Radeon 4700 pro rig. It is showing its age, but its the 3 gig memory limit thats raping me the hardest.

Anyway nigs, try that mod out and let me know how you get on.