Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MW:ONLINE

Posted by Zone Warden 
MW:ONLINE
October 31, 2011 10:04PM
[mwomercs.com]

So MW:Mercenaries.

We bro-ing it up as a Merc Unit? Or just flying solo?

(shamfru nigs(suck my big veiny one semendribbler[read:tiny asian penis, augmented with critical whiskey dick failure]))
Re: MW:ONLINE
November 01, 2011 12:52AM
I'm a little skeptical on the lack of information on the game, being it's coming out within a year, but it might be interesting to try. I'll give it a shot.
November 01, 2011 03:59AM
Usually most marketing campaigns don't get into full swing until 6 months before release, so hopefully that's the case here.

(shamfru nigs(suck my big veiny one semendribbler[read:tiny asian penis, augmented with critical whiskey dick failure]))
February 08, 2012 11:00AM
I want to play test that MWO first before saying anything about it.
Alsways held it in that way that I firstly tested games thoroughly and then looked for communities/clans/units.
Hell, the same procedere was being stuck to when MWLL came out.

Peace, Brethren !
May 23, 2012 12:50AM
IMO MW:O won't beat MWLL.. EVER, just the way I see it now.

Human + CJW = Spit drooling retard

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
May 23, 2012 11:09AM
Beta signup is now active,

To be eligible you need to log into their site, go to your profile, click on the "Beta Profile" tab and "Activate Beta Profile" then I would suggest putting your system specs in.

They will begin handing out passes at some point today.

"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam"
May 27, 2012 10:04AM
I wish to know more about this newfangled means of entertainment

If the radiance of a thousand suns
were to burst, at once, into the sky
It would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...
I am become Death, the shatterer of worlds.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2012 08:04AM by haarp.
June 02, 2012 11:14AM
Gentlemen,

It is getting towards that time. I know a lot of you are skeptical about MWO (as am I) but I am sure you will all at least try the game!
So, my question is this, what/who do we drop as? I am only asking as it is unclear as of yet what role the Clans will have, whether they will be playable factions or not, and canon unit names will not be allowed for merc corps.

Do we try and go as CJW and watch our enemies tremble before our might and reputation.
Or do we sign up as something else (maybe in name only?). Ensalus has already suggested "Urbanmech Suicide Brigade", and I got bored so I made a site for them. I still like the name "The Shitstormers" (our colourscheme could be brown legs and grey torso grinning smiley)

Gout

also, I'm at 11000m doing 900kph. wooooo

"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2012 11:17AM by Gouty.
June 02, 2012 06:38PM
I like this idea. ALL HAIL THE URBIES.

of course you should fight fire with fire, you should fight everything with fire. grinning smiley