Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cool/Weird Amiga game I stumbled across.

Posted by Bill 
Cool/Weird Amiga game I stumbled across.
October 10, 2013 01:56AM
Seems like a very cool concept for a game, kinda like a less kiddie version of Psychonauts I guess.

Re: Cool/Weird Amiga game I stumbled across.
October 13, 2013 07:28PM
I prefer titles I don't have to do psychedelic drugs to enjoy.

-I would if I could, but I can't so I won't.
October 13, 2013 10:54PM
eye rolling smiley

October 14, 2013 05:59PM
To further clarify my interest in the game, it wasn't because it had "trippy" visuals. I just found the premise really original and became forlorned over the state of story telling in modern video games.

You bloody prude Tor.

October 14, 2013 11:46PM
With ya there. However making something for an amiga can't rightly be considered modern game making I feel.

I'll take Little Nemo: Dream Master over that any day. [www.youtube.com]

And yeah, I'm a prude. I'm allowed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2013 11:47PM by IceVamp.
October 15, 2013 02:41PM
This isn't a new game for the Amiga, it was made during it's heyday.

It was contrasting the originality then to the bland paste these days.

And you're bloody not allowed, no prudishness ever. We've enough conservatism to last us 1000 years in Yalk, we don't need his disease spreading thumbs up.

I'll check out your link when I'm not grabbing Napoleon:TW, I've had a powerful lust for Darth Mod recently.

Edit, looked into it. Your one is at most (dependant on platform) two years younger than mine. It also played like a slower Castle of Illusion. Which isn't bad I guess.

I think basically I've come to the conclusion that despite having a C64 in this era, there are a great many games that I was too young to appreciate and I should go back and play some of them. I mean surgery induced nightmare based game where in if you lose you wake up mid operation and die of shock. I'm on-board for that shebang.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2013 02:48PM by Bill.
October 15, 2013 03:04PM
Fair enough.

I'm a grown ass man, I decide what I can or can't be!

October 15, 2013 06:48PM
You so cannot, you poopy head.

October 15, 2013 08:34PM
hrm, Separatist...maybe, Racist...depends, conservative? hardly...I can't say more or I'll be taken by my governments secret police force (homeland security) and executed

eye rolling smiley

....besides....there are worst things to be than conservative....emo-hipster, like yourself, is one I can pick off the top of my head...the world, not to mention our Clan, needs no more self loathing elitist....

"SORRY, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my tits! what were you saying?"
October 16, 2013 11:23AM
IceVamp
I'm a grown ass man

Why is it whenever I hear someone say that I get this in my head

And a picture of a SS13 butt hat

"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2013 11:25AM by Gouty.
October 16, 2013 01:53PM
Yalk
....besides....there are worst things to be than conservative....emo-hipster, like yourself, is one I can pick off the top of my head...the world, not to mention our Clan, needs no more self loathing elitist....

Learn to take a joke Yalk, I said your name because it's exactly what you're not, y'know comedic misrepresentation. Like all of us do, all the time. So there was no need to make venomous jibes like that, you're a lot of things Yalk, but I didn't know vain and petty revenger was one of them.

Ultimately I'm not that bothered, I've been called worse and for less reason, but there's being playful and there's being spiteful. So go fuck yourself on this one.

October 16, 2013 02:58PM
Gouty
IceVamp
I'm a grown ass man

Why is it whenever I hear someone say that I get this in my head

And a picture of a SS13 butt hat
Well, I'd say that's fairly obvious. You're a big-muscled-sweaty-ass man.

As for you two girls, you're both pretty.

October 16, 2013 11:00PM
Bill
Yalk

Learn to take a joke Yalk, I said your name because it's exactly what you're not, y'know comedic misrepresentation. Like all of us do, all the time. So there was no need to make venomous jibes like that, you're a lot of things Yalk, but I didn't know vain and petty revenger was one of them.

Ultimately I'm not that bothered, I've been called worse and for less reason, but there's being playful and there's being spiteful. So go fuck yourself on this one.

your comments did not come off as "comedic misrepresentation" ....again, vain? no...revenger? sure maybe....making the odd crack about me is fine and dandy...but you've made quite a few of them of late, maybe off handedly on TS but still....I'm sorry your butt hurt over being able to dish it out but not take it in return

Also, making one about me to Ice in a thread I might not ever visit...in the public section no less...

so good sir, go fuck yourself in return

"SORRY, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my tits! what were you saying?"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2013 11:01PM by Yalk.
October 17, 2013 04:22PM
How ´bout I feck all ye, cause I have all the humours removed by popular vote and you guyses start off from scratch, I have the feeling this went wrongfoot right fromm´e beginning ?
October 20, 2013 10:58PM
Touch butts

"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam"
October 21, 2013 02:47AM
Niggers are Black.

Remember shoot or die!
November 12, 2013 01:02PM
No fun allowed.