Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New UCGO Server

Posted by Deathbane 
Re: New UCGO Server
August 18, 2014 11:11PM
The best tanks you can get are what are known as customs (confusing but thats there varaint name, magellan tank custom). These are more advanced megallans that are craft only, zwei can make us some.

Other than that tanks are pretty much good to go on deploy.

Yes for the most part you are right, but player skill does determine quite a bit. Using terrain, and knowing you suit capability is just as important as build, especially in cities.

It comes in to play knowing all the stats of your suit. If you know your recycle time on your weapon is lower than his, for example, you can strafe out of cover, lock, fire and be back in cover before he can get a lock and begin firing. Also there are a variety of weapons that can vastly help at the tactical level, like grenades which damage legs and arms, and other such tools that when you know how to use them actually can trump sheer skill and suit advantage. Terrain height is also incredibly important especially at richmond and newman as having a height advantage means you can choose your battles.

I was in a stock dom, which i chose for its fast ground speed, and with a height advantage at richmond got a drop on gundam who was down in the canyon. I managed to keep pace with him whilst lobbing grenades down at him and hitting him with long range anti ship cannon fire. I eventually severely damaged him, and forced him back down the canyon towards our other waiting suits who finished him. Had I engaged him in a straight up battle, i would have been fucked, but using my mobility and some clever tactics I won out.

In space as well, again maneuvering can keep you out of an enemies frontal arc and prevent him from locking. With some clever flying you can be a bastard to lock. We should get some clan style space duels going so i can show you what i mean.

However you are right, it requires more preplanning than a sim, as there are alot of variables that can heavily skew one side if the preparation goes to shit, hence the guidelines and guides as if we dont have some level of organisation it is going to be painful to play when it hits beta. Losing matters in ucgo because of asset and resource loss, which is why its a really good game due to being so pvp focused but also frustrating as it doesnt understand the meaning of carebear at all.

also [www.youtube.com] - Although whoever animated the initial landing dropship was either high or taking the minovsky particle physics background a bit too literally.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2014 02:10AM by Deathbane.
August 19, 2014 02:11AM
Well as the days are starting to grow shorter and boredom is a reality I'll be up for playing this.

Stick me on the tester list or some such duder, I won't be as serious buisness as you all in terms of stats and all that, but I know enough about the source and all that. Not to mention I played enough of the other one to know what's what.

Plus Zeon is Zeon..

August 19, 2014 04:51AM
Took out Zaku cannon again....found out it has a minimum range, used heat axe to great effect, that's how good it is at range....engaged probably 15 tanks/heli before 3 overwhelmed me enough to close....I then axed them

Took out tank, killed a tank then a heli...then got mega fucked by another tank....

Suits can recover from a beating somewhat....once tanks get fucked they are pretty much done, once those motives start rolling in your done (btw my tank died but my pilot was fine, not sure if that's intended)

I concede your points bane,

"SORRY, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my tits! what were you saying?"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2014 04:52AM by Yalk.
August 19, 2014 11:20AM
Yalk, look at this: Machine stats and tell me what you'd like.

Also once closed beta ends I'll most likely be doing a proper crafting character first as I do greatly enjoy crafting in MMOs and it can be a great source of income and a way to replenish our loses without needing any money.

Human + CJW = Spit drooling retard

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2014 11:20AM by Zweistein000.
August 19, 2014 11:40AM
The most fun I had in this game was the raid me, bane, Tom and Ens did on Zeon deep space mining stuff, the thrill of sneaking in there (which took a good half an hour) in pretty low tech assets and causing millions of Gundamdollars (whatever the currency actually is called) in damages before finally getting noticed and obliterated by the one active pilot (who I repeatedly ganked enroute to his hanger to buy us more time) getting in their space dom.

Well needless to say we were all laughing rankoriously at the end of it. So as long as we manage to pull off something like that a couple times a month will make me happy enough to slog it out in whatever derpified battle plans you all cook up.

That and we all eventually getting the ultra powerful mobile armour weirdness machine from 08MS Team is called and laying waste to peons as though it were our right to do so, and ofc being Zeon it is our right.

August 19, 2014 01:11PM
I'm going to call my character Wamba Wal

"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam"
August 19, 2014 03:31PM
Bill
The most fun I had in this game was the raid me, bane, Tom and Ens did on Zeon deep space mining stuff, the thrill of sneaking in there (which took a good half an hour) in pretty low tech assets and causing millions of Gundamdollars (whatever the currency actually is called) in damages before finally getting noticed and obliterated by the one active pilot (who I repeatedly ganked enroute to his hanger to buy us more time) getting in their space dom.

Well needless to say we were all laughing rankoriously at the end of it. So as long as we manage to pull off something like that a couple times a month will make me happy enough to slog it out in whatever derpified battle plans you all cook up.

That and we all eventually getting the ultra powerful mobile armour weirdness machine from 08MS Team is called and laying waste to peons as though it were our right to do so, and ofc being Zeon it is our right.

+1

August 19, 2014 04:16PM
Yalk
Bill

+1

Yes that was excellent, excellent fun and is what sold me on the game. Although it is very bare bones even with our upgrade, the fact you can actually effect the enemy faction quite severely because tis PVP everywhere really lends itself to feel like an actual war and makes for those awesome moments. You can fuck with anyone, anytime and vice versa.

We are hoping to have several hundred on line in open beta at all times at least, old PS used to have several thousand and they are all looking at icarus to deliver as they are sick of the originals lack of updates and engine changes.

Good to see you'll be derping about with us bill bruv

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2014 04:19PM by Deathbane.
August 19, 2014 05:28PM
Well it won't be all the time any more as I really can't go back to how things were a couple of years back, I was making myself quite demented sitting here night and day, I've too much I've got to sort out in order to have a life again.

But yeah, it's going to be a laugh. I'm sure we can all have mining/crafting alts to knock out what we need.

August 20, 2014 07:43PM
Deathbane
Yalk
Bill

+1

Yes that was excellent, excellent fun and is what sold me on the game. Although it is very bare bones even with our upgrade, the fact you can actually effect the enemy faction quite severely because tis PVP everywhere really lends itself to feel like an actual war and makes for those awesome moments. You can fuck with anyone, anytime and vice versa.

We are hoping to have several hundred on line in open beta at all times at least, old PS used to have several thousand and they are all looking at icarus to deliver as they are sick of the originals lack of updates and engine changes.

Good to see you'll be derping about with us bill bruv

As he experienced himself. He lost he Gelgoog khan's rapewagon variant I was making for him with the extremely super rare Hybrid SUPERIOR engine.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
August 20, 2014 08:36PM
Zwei, I can't view your link at work and I'll forget to visit this thread at home....

I want a pimped out EITHER (Zaku 2/commander/cannon) < any of those three

I like mobility and range, melee for CQC....max jump would be good tongue sticking out smiley. I don't necessarily need tons of armour, some is nice though because sometimes you just gotta duke it out....I guess my game play is popping at range, if its close fighting or a slug fest I like relying on killing the enemy quickly rather than soaking damage...so High damage weapons over armor....

The Commander Zaku seems nice? for the extra bits you get....

hope that helps if you wanted to experiment crafting me something....

oh, I would rather have a good overall MS that can be somewhat replaced than an excellent MS that is too valuable to expend....because...aggro...

August 20, 2014 10:23PM
I had 2 leftover zaku 2 in on my crafting char. they are awaiting your pickup.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
August 21, 2014 02:57AM
Lol, with modifications? Or stock? Cause I can get stock

August 21, 2014 11:27AM
Type A BAL TR engines, upgraded with (I think) ACC and Crit and with the experimental EXAM upgrade.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
August 21, 2014 12:04PM
Try making one with a Type E engine. I want to duel Yalk in one and see how the jump heights etc compare. We should be able to switch engines out pretty quickly once live as Zaku II isnt too hard to get up to craft (several hours of crafting on one character who would be able to also supply us with tanks until then).

Also have a pic of our gaw class battleship, which Zwei crafted. hes in the picture and note it is to scale. We did experiments - its pretty much possible to airdrop anything from this thing, including other battleships because of how the game is coded. It is glorious to fuck about with. Noted its an air battleship.. not just a transport.. it is equipped with a mega particle beam cannon and heavy armour.

Its also possible for it to deploy temporary base buildings / camps when away from cities, making it easy to resupply entire squads of mobile suits. Supply trucks and other things can also do that, so we might have to consider logistics a bit more than usual.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2014 12:14PM by Deathbane.
August 21, 2014 10:54PM
Glorious!

So I take it Zwei is going to be out very own Anaheim Electronics engineer.

Remember shoot or die!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2014 10:56PM by Trunham.
August 22, 2014 02:01AM
Zeonic Corporation equivalent basically but yes!
August 22, 2014 03:56AM
Question: is that zwei as a human or in a mobile suit....because the first is woah, .... the second is full retard

Full retard I hope but I expect the first

August 22, 2014 10:37AM
Zwei on foot, but itst still quite big. Its the size of one or two ingame city blocks.

We have a shitton of Zakus waiting for you in our hangar by the way, including a type e which you might like quite a bit.
August 22, 2014 11:37AM
Indeed we have like ... 8-10 zakus waiting that were produced for the recent tests. 3 of them are EXAM zakus.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
August 22, 2014 07:15PM
Awesome, I'll be on late tonight and tomorrow...can test then

I've got 3 in my hanger as well, but they are stock...

August 23, 2014 12:22AM
Gaw Attack Carriers are designed to patrol entire continents almost indefinitely so yeah...

They are pretty ballin. Oh yeah and Skype is all set more or less so can sort other shit out later.

Remember shoot or die!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2014 12:23AM by Trunham.
August 24, 2014 03:32PM
How do am upgrade

Placing an order with Zwei industrial solutions for :

!EDIT!

MS-07(b) Gouf (Hybrid Engine) - (( take the hybrid out of the Zaku Cannon you made and place it in a Gouf instead.)) - next time we are both on

God fingers and penis arm whips are the best of the best

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2014 03:37AM by Yalk.
August 25, 2014 09:03PM
Hahaha yes Goufs are good but my heart still lies with the Dom. though pimping out the command type or special Zakus for ground combat for me would be grand, and I would probably stick with Bazookas and MGs

For space though I would probably go for the Rik-Dom as those things are inzane tons of armour and super speed to boot

thing for Zeon MS is that they are deadly in CQC as a lot of them are built for it except for the Dom witch is more of a rapid mobility death machine

Where Feddie MS are built for guns and cheap simple apart from the gundams of course, their CQC is deadly but at the same time shit because its more of a backup rather than they main attack but all their melee weapons are Beam weapons that rape face but are very expensive and have low durability.

Also I want all my MS to be Pink or Purple. or both or even Royal Blue, but then they would look too much like captured MS.

Remember shoot or die!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2014 09:05PM by Trunham.
August 25, 2014 10:22PM
The stock MS-06(s) is my second choice and probably the one I'll use in space or suicide operations as its cheaper and good enough...unless your fighting crit master fucks your anus Bane...

I also like its C/A/D stats better than the F2 or F2(s)....they have higher Accuracy and Dodge but abysmal Criticals...The MS-06s is more balanced in that regard....and it has a head piece....

I'm planning on only having 2 basic suits (besides duplicates) in the hanger

(7/7) fighting char
MS-07(b) Gouf - upgraded/HB (pimped)
MS-07(b) Gouf - upgraded (combat ready)
MS-07(b) Gouf - stock (replacement)
MS-06(s) Zaku II Cmd - upgraded
MS-06(s) Zaku II Cmd - stock (combat ready)
MS-06(s) Zaku II Cmd - stock (replacement)
Open

As I take loses then I would work to replace, I would constantly work to have 2 combat ready Mobile suits of each type in my hanger at any one time, equipped with weapons. and 1 of each stock/empty Mobile suit to either donate to the clan or make combat ready when one of the others is destroyed....so if the above was the case, I would either use money/salvage to (equip one of the replacement suits to make combat ready) or (start feeding all resources to clan bank) depending on the situation, if the clan is full up of stuff then I would work on my stuff...if the above hanger example is in a depleted state I would first try and replenish my own stocks before donating to the clan....obviously if I could have all my suits fully pimped and upgraded that would be ideal, but I doubt that will be the case very often. The above I think is even pretty optimistic....cause its not just the suits, you have to get weapons etc before you can even really think about upgrades or engine changes....

The open slot is a utility slot, for drops using aircraft, transferring units for the clan etc....

So the Gouf would be the only one I'd really need zwei to pimp out for me, and only a single copy, the rest I would just slowly work to upgrade and it would be a continuous thing as suits get destroyed etc.....So in general (and correct if this is naive)

!Edit! This is where it would be nice to have some way to identify MS in your hanger by naming them...U/E, U, S/W, S/E for Upgraded/Engine, Upgraded, Stock/weapons, Stock/empty

or heck, if it showed you the container contents or the weapon contents of the Mobile suit when you hover over it in the hanger...would be grand

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2014 10:29PM by Yalk.
August 26, 2014 05:10PM
You already have a hybrid Gelgoog, a hybrid Zaku cannon and now you want a Gouf too? I'll make one if Bane approves another HB SUP engine suit, but really, that's asking a bit much IMHO. tongue sticking out smiley HB engines are extremely rare even more so SUP engines. I only got them because I basically ripped them out of enemy suits and I only have 1 SUP HB engine left.

Also in Gouf a HB will not increase jumping distance or height, it will only enable usage in space.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2014 05:12PM by Zweistein000.
August 26, 2014 05:35PM
Other than that, Tom you'll be getting a Dom tropical type and a RickDom.

Yalk, as I have said HB engines are rare even on the test server,but I'm more than willing to make you a Gouf if you give up on your Gelgoog or if Bane approves.

Also currently making a custom Suit isn't that of a hassle (unless oyu want a HB engine or a reverse-engineered enemy one) so don't hold back. Once server goes public on the other hand I think any costum suit should be made with your own crafting characters. I'll have my hands full with the CJW one + my 2 fighting ones.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
August 26, 2014 06:06PM
lol

Yes, I'm giving up on both the Zaku Cannon and the Gelgoog....I can take the Sup HB out of the Gelgoog and put in the Gouf if you tell me how.

Yeah, I'm not really looking for more performance out of the Gouf, it already performs fantastic, but being able to space would be nice. In fact, I'll give you back the SUP HB and just keep the HB to test in the Gouf.

I'm settling on the MS-06(s) and the MS-07(b) as my live server rides. The MS-07(b) is the only one I'll want upgraded extensively, and just to go in space....

If you outline here how to remove a engine I can start swapping them around tonight when I get home

August 26, 2014 06:27PM
Yalk
lol

Yes, I'm giving up on both the Zaku Cannon and the Gelgoog....I can take the Sup HB out of the Gelgoog and put in the Gouf if you tell me how.

Yeah, I'm not really looking for more performance out of the Gouf, it already performs fantastic, but being able to space would be nice. In fact, I'll give you back the SUP HB and just keep the HB to test in the Gouf.

I'm settling on the MS-06(s) and the MS-07(b) as my live server rides. The MS-07(b) is the only one I'll want upgraded extensively, and just to go in space....

If you outline here how to remove a engine I can start swapping them around tonight when I get home

Unfortunately the only way to get an engine out of a suit is to dismantle it and the only way to get it into a new suit is to build a new one if your character can. To dismantle the suit you have to do it similarly to how you would upgrade it. You put it into the factory and then you dismantle it. You will get some of the materials used for construction back and the engine, but only I can put it into a new machine. Also if you want I can make you one or two backup Goufs with an engine of your choosing and if we own Richmond/Newman then I can try to make a couple of high grade heat rods for you.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2014 06:28PM by Zweistein000.
August 26, 2014 06:47PM
Sounds good!

When we are both on I'll give you back the Zaku Cannon and Gelgoog with the engine upgrades. So net wise you'll have the same number of engines you started with.

The MS-06(s) is going to be my cheapo ride, so no upgrades to that needed as it can already go in space and performs well enough.

any upgrades you make for me put them in Goufs, its the one I will want engines and upgrades for when the server goes live. So testing them now would be good. In regards to that, I'm curious what performance drop the regular HB will cause, since SUP HB are ultra rare...I will most likely have 2 goufs in hanger, a stock eng and a reg HB engine for space and not worry about a SUP HB.

I wouldn't worry too much about waste now, testing is more important than conserving anything as our games will be wiped in a few weeks to a month no matter what.

Since your here, I was planning on using my crafting character for making weapons for us. I think the skills are different from making Mobile suits? This will free up some for you to spend on MS crafting....

August 26, 2014 09:57PM
Awesome, I'll be a Black Tri-star in now time.

Remember shoot or die!
August 26, 2014 10:51PM
Yalk
Sounds good!

When we are both on I'll give you back the Zaku Cannon and Gelgoog with the engine upgrades. So net wise you'll have the same number of engines you started with.

The MS-06(s) is going to be my cheapo ride, so no upgrades to that needed as it can already go in space and performs well enough.

any upgrades you make for me put them in Goufs, its the one I will want engines and upgrades for when the server goes live. So testing them now would be good. In regards to that, I'm curious what performance drop the regular HB will cause, since SUP HB are ultra rare...I will most likely have 2 goufs in hanger, a stock eng and a reg HB engine for space and not worry about a SUP HB.

I wouldn't worry too much about waste now, testing is more important than conserving anything as our games will be wiped in a few weeks to a month no matter what.

Since your here, I was planning on using my crafting character for making weapons for us. I think the skills are different from making Mobile suits? This will free up some for you to spend on MS crafting....

You can Keep the Zaku Cannon if you want, because it doesn't carry a SUP engine, but you can also give it to me and I'll make oyu another Gouf with HB or a Zaku 2.

Also HB engine doesn't decrease the jump distance of MS that have a TJ engine, it only enables their use in space, it does however increase the Jump distances of TR Engine mobile suits. However mounting the Type A HB engine on a Gouf will reduce it's mobility and jumping distance of the Gouf compared to the stock and it will increase the movement speed of the said Gouf. This is not because the engine is HB, but rather because the engine is Type A instead of Type C. The same thing would happen if I were to put a type A TJ engine instead of the stock Type C one.

While talking about that, I'm going to make you more than 1 Gouf, just tell me what kind of a engine do you want on them. I can technically give you a type E for uber manoeuvrability and jump distance/height, but slow movement speed or anything up to Type A which has slow acceleration and low jump distance but uber movement speed.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
August 27, 2014 01:19AM
Good explanation

I like the type C , I assume that correlates to saying it's balanced

Cool

I would take a Gouf with a SUP HB-C engine

What does TR mean "rocket" ? So I guess the TJ means "jet".....makes sense....

All engines for me make in C or D....but staying near BAL would be preferred

I'd give back the Zaku cannon and get a HB engine put in a MS-06s commander type too see how that improves the jump distance, along with a SUP HB Gouf...I don't really need a reg HB Gouf since you said it wouldn't increase performance

I would take an E just to see how far it jumps

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2014 01:30AM by Yalk.
August 27, 2014 12:11PM
Good idea on the weapons crafter, that will be sorely needed as its an often overlooked skill (not as big and shiny as new / upgrader sits but still HIGHLY important).

Some screens from messing about with the bros and new possible spess skybox.

August 27, 2014 01:43PM
Swish, looking sweg.

Remember shoot or die!
August 27, 2014 03:04PM
You forgot the best pic

SIEG HEIL

August 27, 2014 04:21PM
Fingers of God declares superiority for the spessnoids
August 29, 2014 02:00AM
Bane, can you ask if we can get a color palate for Zeon that's the opposite of this? red w/ black

Also, did some testing and realized there are 2 "fingers of god"

The (MS-12) Arm machine gun which has 1100 meter range, Acc 10 but a power of 01, at 1100m this translates to exactly 20% damage to a Zaku I after 100rds of fire.

Then there is the, (MS-07b) 75mm Machine Gun, 300m range,Acc 04 but a power of 03, after 50rds it did 30 dmg, so 60% after 100 roughly.

The Arm machine gun with 1000 range could be used to plink at things, relying solely on the Heat rod for close in work....conversly the hand held ZMP-50D has a Acc of 09 with 900m range and did 63% dmg to a Zaku I after 100 rds....so you could have a close in hand mg and a medium/long hand HELD mg...

What you do you (bane) and Zwei think? This is obviously for the Gouf....

SECOND

Just interesting to note that the Zaku 1 cmd type actually jumps farther, and runs faster with better acceleration than both the MS-06(s) Cmd Type and the MS-06(F2) <I realize now the picture says (F) but its a F-2 ....it also has a dodge of 10, I would imagine it would help keep it survivable...

.....its also roughly $600,000 less than either of the others (which, btw...are the exactly same price)

FINALLY

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2014 04:55AM by Yalk.
August 29, 2014 11:46AM
I constantly use the Zaku 1 Cmd and regular Zaku 1, but not much else except the odd Dom. The Zaku 1 cmd is indeed amazing, but it is very fragile, even with the increased dodge. It also has shit crit rating, but as you have said it is very survivable and that's why I use it for levelling. So it's a tradeoff: Mobility and dodge vs actual damage and armour.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
August 29, 2014 11:58AM
The Zaku One Command Type might be highly usuable in the early game mixed among st Zaku II stars or on its own, due to the not neglibile saving (600,000 is the same cost of an entire vehicle star or support asset like Zaku Tank).

Definetly something to consider to keep our budget reasonably manageable.

As for the Gouf, id personally go for the more rapey, close range machinegun 'fingers of god', and take a normal rifle for engaging at larger distances. It must be remembered that CQC weapons are not always, funnily enough, best at knife fighting range. If you are fighting someone with very high combat evasion but low weapon evasion, you will be much better served used short ranged and powerful weapons than trying to axe them to death, making it powerful v other cqc users.

Also that gouf picture is amaze balls.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2014 11:59AM by Deathbane.
August 29, 2014 12:16PM
Speaking of which, is that the HG Hand machine gun I made for you?

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2014 12:16PM by Zweistein000.
August 29, 2014 03:52PM
The one you made me was the smaller caliber hand gun. The first one. It really does take FOREVER to do any appreciable damage....at least the 75mm rips arms and legs off...EDIT, so yes, I was comparing the weak (IMPROVED) gun vs a stock strong gun...so, the difference in the stock versions will be greater

The 75mm is the close range rape train...I think I'll probably go with it like Bane said...2 options for CQC and then carry a hand held longish range hand held mg.

They both have the same animation though, Fire shoots out of the fingers...literally the best

*EDIT* also realized that the weapons all have their respective Mobile suit they canonically go with....ie all the weapons that go with the MS-07b all have (MS-07b) in the name, makes it easy to pick them out.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2014 03:58PM by Yalk.
August 29, 2014 07:35PM
Why must you all autism in everything I love.

August 29, 2014 09:08PM
Full Autism mode is the only way to truly play UCGO tongue sticking out smiley
August 29, 2014 09:11PM
Because I have a 40hr a week job and require something to think about occasionally to keep insanity at bay. Taking a 5 min break to post about something or respond here helps tremendously.

Why do you need to comment on it? just ignore this thread and play with us when its out of closed beta. smiling smiley

Plus, half this thread is me not knowing anything about the game and trying to understand it, feel free to enlighten me on anything.

*Edit* what bane said

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2014 09:13PM by Yalk.
August 29, 2014 11:14PM
Why must you autism the autism

All the autism... all the time

Autism

"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam"
August 29, 2014 11:24PM
Anus candy.

Remember shoot or die!
August 30, 2014 12:28AM
Yalk
Because I have a 40hr a week job and require something to think about occasionally to keep insanity at bay. Taking a 5 min break to post about something or respond here helps tremendously.

Why do you need to comment on it? just ignore this thread and play with us when its out of closed beta. smiling smiley

Plus, half this thread is me not knowing anything about the game and trying to understand it, feel free to enlighten me on anything.

*Edit* what bane said

Just wank when on the toilet like the rest of the human race.

I'm also not going to ignore the thread, I want information on the game, just not fucking 18 paragraphs and a spreadsheet about the incremental advantage of the colour fusia vs fawn. It saps the fun out of it y'know?

By all means discuss the game but just idk tone it down a touch or maybe just use jazzier language like.

Not everything is a statistical report after all (inb4 your 12 paragraph me with slightly bitchy vitriol consisting of "don't tell me what to do, I can't take banter and I ultimately regret the amount of sleep having a child forces me to have"), basically lighten up you peep toad. I'm glad you're enjoying it but can't we just have fun with a game a little without planning out how to steamroll rape every element of it?

But yeah seriously, get some more wanking in mate, it does do some good.

August 30, 2014 06:53AM
So me and Yalk went stomping about the Desert around Darwin.

We roll out in a couple of Zaku-II with guns and a few heat hawks and shit.

come across a few small groups of a couple of tanks and attack choppers nothing major,then some GM trainers show up and we just hand their buttocks to them, but then shortly after a whole squad of GM-Trainers show up with no weapons and they beat us both to death with their bare hands.

One of them being a mid rank NPC that should of been called Niggle Fucku! and would not die despite many MG rounds and axe strikes to the face. (the guy evaded more or less every attack.)

Fuck GMs...

Remember shoot or die!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2014 06:57AM by Trunham.
August 30, 2014 07:00AM
OH yeah and Bane, do you know if they are going to add the crazy Rapid mobility Assault MS that's in War in the Pocket.

The Khampfer or what ever it was called along with its angry shotgun too? I hope so because that thing was Boss.

Remember shoot or die!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2014 07:05AM by Trunham.