Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

DayZ

Posted by Yalk 
DayZ
January 24, 2014 03:52PM
...its a thing, not just a mod...

I'm always willing to support games who's roots are in the mod community...its still in Alpha but just got a big patch...

I doubt it would hold my interest by myself but if there is interest....idk, I think its smoother than the mod based on Arma 2, more like Arma 3...

We should keep an eye on it...

"SORRY, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my tits! what were you saying?"
Re: DayZ
January 24, 2014 05:00PM
Good thing I´m doing a "blind-man-experience" 2014 then ?
DayZ doesn ´t really appeal to me, but hey, nothing new there I guess

Zomb´ on ...
January 24, 2014 06:36PM

January 24, 2014 08:38PM
...hahaha

well, I did say I didn't think i'd want to play it alone...but with bros it could be fun....

no, its not surprising rad....you enjoy hopping into full helicopters and leaving your buddy to jack off by himself 30 miles from the nearest anything....I'd totally play more Arma if it was with more people than you and Erk

(Me and Rad playing Arma 3)

ME: "hey, tell them to wait, I'm almost there...I'm shot and keep slowing down"
RAD: "...hurry, its almost full"
ME: "I can't hurry, tell them to wait like 10 seconds"
(as I freaking arrive at the chopper)
RAD: "its full"
ME : "fuck, well get out, I think there is a vehicle over there we can take"
(chopper lifts off)
RAD: "sorry, ain't got time for yo cracker ass"
ME: "..umm"
CRICKETS : "fuck son, he left Yo walk'n ass..chirp"

(Me, Erk and Rad)
ME: "Hey, what color are the bad guys and are ya'll getting mortored"
RAD & ERK : "Random incoherent gibberish"
ME: "HEY, WHAT COLOR ARE THE BAD GUYS AND CONFIRM WHERE MORTERS ARE FALLING?!?"
RAD & ERK "random euro speak back and forth ignoring yalk"
ME: "...I've got eyes on a morter crew, they are shooting...I can't confirm if they are friendly, any help before I take the shot...are any of our team getting fucked by morters".......
RAD & ERK : IGNORE
team chat : hey, is the mortor team friendly?
team chat : no answer
ME: "fuck it, I'm taking the shot"
BANG
TEAM KILLING IS FORBIDDEN!!!
ME: "oh fuck, it was a friendly...I'"
ERK: "GO APPOLOGIZE YOU FUCKING CUNT BAG!! HOW DARE YOU! GO REVIVE HIM"
ME: "chill dude, I'm trying"
GAME: YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED FOR TEAM KILLING, FUCKOFF
ME: -_-

tongue sticking out smiley

anyway, I think it would be more enjoyable than the mod version for Arma 2 seeing as I think the servers are alittle (or will be) more stable so that you can actually work to accumulate items and gear without losing all of it on random frequent server wipes....

Just a disclaimer, I'm not pushing to play this...it looks interesting and maybe if it goes on super sale I'll pick it up regardless...but if no one is even remotely interested then I may not bother...

January 25, 2014 06:39AM
Just dot go swimming or all your baller equipment will dissolve.

Remember shoot or die!
January 25, 2014 08:22AM
Yalk
...hahaha

well, I did say I didn't think i'd want to play it alone...but with bros it could be fun....

no, its not surprising rad....you enjoy hopping into full helicopters and leaving your buddy to jack off by himself 30 miles from the nearest anything....I'd totally play more Arma if it was with more people than you and Erk

(Me and Rad playing Arma 3)

ME: "hey, tell them to wait, I'm almost there...I'm shot and keep slowing down"
RAD: "...hurry, its almost full"
ME: "I can't hurry, tell them to wait like 10 seconds"
(as I freaking arrive at the chopper)
RAD: "its full"
ME : "fuck, well get out, I think there is a vehicle over there we can take"
(chopper lifts off)
RAD: "sorry, ain't got time for yo cracker ass"
ME: "..umm"
CRICKETS : "fuck son, he left Yo walk'n ass..chirp"

(Me, Erk and Rad)
ME: "Hey, what color are the bad guys and are ya'll getting mortored"
RAD & ERK : "Random incoherent gibberish"
ME: "HEY, WHAT COLOR ARE THE BAD GUYS AND CONFIRM WHERE MORTERS ARE FALLING?!?"
RAD & ERK "random euro speak back and forth ignoring yalk"
ME: "...I've got eyes on a morter crew, they are shooting...I can't confirm if they are friendly, any help before I take the shot...are any of our team getting fucked by morters".......
RAD & ERK : IGNORE
team chat : hey, is the mortor team friendly?
team chat : no answer
ME: "fuck it, I'm taking the shot"
BANG
TEAM KILLING IS FORBIDDEN!!!
ME: "oh fuck, it was a friendly...I'"
ERK: "GO APPOLOGIZE YOU FUCKING CUNT BAG!! HOW DARE YOU! GO REVIVE HIM"
ME: "chill dude, I'm trying"
GAME: YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED FOR TEAM KILLING, FUCKOFF
ME: -_-

tongue sticking out smiley

anyway, I think it would be more enjoyable than the mod version for Arma 2 seeing as I think the servers are alittle (or will be) more stable so that you can actually work to accumulate items and gear without losing all of it on random frequent server wipes....

Just a disclaimer, I'm not pushing to play this...it looks interesting and maybe if it goes on super sale I'll pick it up regardless...but if no one is even remotely interested then I may not bother...

"CUNT BAG"? Are you sure you weren't playing with some 12-year old abusing my name?

That said, just ping me whenever you feel like playing A3, there's this slightly-more-teamplay-oriented clan called 7thcav that has a couple of servers we could jump on...
January 26, 2014 08:40PM
7th Cav banned me for 4 hours for saying 'Damn' .

Just saying.
January 27, 2014 02:15PM
7th Cav is a bunch of doublesided tapearses worse than their own government in regards to duplicity (e.g: absolutely no swearing, but 15 year olds are allowed to play (and SWEAR)^^ ) .

There are nicer servers out there, although 7th Cav guys at least know how to have some semblance of order.

And Yalk: Sorry to have soured your Arma experiences so much, but I know for a fact, that I´ve been telling you, we "Murricans" were lightbrownish/sandcoloured whereas them evil Iranians were dark brown with funky helmets, plus I guess I will have dropped something about rucksacks, at-launchers and hats that give nice distinction points for our guys.

But hey, this feels kinda like flogging a dead horse ....

Anyway, up for it, cause CJW needs to get out some more WUBS
January 27, 2014 08:31PM
You guys are on about the standalone right, not the mod? I gave the mod a go a long time ago and didn't know what the fuck I was doing, but was thinking of trying again with the standalone.
January 27, 2014 08:58PM
Heard standalone - was excited (no need to buy arma 2, yay) - then I saw 23.99 EUR now I'm back to not give a damn about the mod/game.

Sorry. looks fun, but in no way shape or form am I wasting 25 EUR our on it.

Human + CJW = Spit drooling retard

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
January 28, 2014 02:54AM
Standalone is fun, I play it when I have the time. They are constantly adding things in and it has no ARMA bugs.

(shamfru nigs(suck my big veiny one semendribbler[read:tiny asian penis, augmented with critical whiskey dick failure]))
January 31, 2014 07:22PM
What ?
No ARMA Bugs ?
Black Magic !
February 03, 2014 05:27PM
Radfahrer
What ?
No ARMA Bugs ?
Black Magic !

haha, I'm with Rad...I don't believe you

Erk, Rad...ya'll haven't soured my A3 funigans...just two examples of, me getting the short shit covered end of the stick...

...and you know I only shoot at the darkest brown colored people I see...don't know why

Anyway, your both great to play with...Erk, I might have exaggerated your reaction....you just take mistakes slightly too seriously at times..and Rad, you don't communicate good at times, meaning, your too busy capping niglets and being generally baller at the game to remember to reply sometimes....you may think in your head but the words don't actually make it too the mic

I've had some fun in Arma...but the amount of fun is disproportionately sided towards long periods of not doing ANYTHING and then getting team killed or something shitty happening, which wouldn't be that bad except you know that its going to take 40 years to get back into any semblance of action again....

overall, Arma 2 seemed more action packed...and i44 as been the best experience I've had with Arma...someone needs to mod WW2 into Arma3

I think WW2 fits Arma better, death can't come as quickly from hightech weapons as in Arma 3

just message me on steam if you want to me to play and I'll play

February 03, 2014 05:39PM
Yalk
Radfahrer
What ?
No ARMA Bugs ?
Black Magic !

haha, I'm with Rad...I don't believe you

Erk, Rad...ya'll haven't soured my A3 funigans...just two examples of, me getting the short shit covered end of the stick...

...and you know I only shoot at the darkest brown colored people I see...don't know why

Anyway, your both great to play with...Erk, I might have exaggerated your reaction....you just take mistakes slightly too seriously at times..and Rad, you don't communicate good at times, meaning, your too busy capping niglets and being generally baller at the game to remember to reply sometimes....you may think in your head but the words don't actually make it too the mic

I've had some fun in Arma...but the amount of fun is disproportionately sided towards long periods of not doing ANYTHING and then getting team killed or something shitty happening, which wouldn't be that bad except you know that its going to take 40 years to get back into any semblance of action again....

overall, Arma 2 seemed more action packed...and i44 as been the best experience I've had with Arma...someone needs to mod WW2 into Arma3

I think WW2 fits Arma better, death can't come as quickly from hightech weapons as in Arma 3

just message me on steam if you want to me to play and I'll play

Sounds like the three of us need to get together, grab a friend or two and go play as the "special" forces of CJW. Get us our own chopper, own squad, do our own missions while everyone else is messing about. Grab a pair of LMGs and all the tracer ammo belts we can carry, paint the night red and green.
February 03, 2014 05:58PM
yes, as SCpt I approve of this...let it be so

also, I think eventually DayZ will be fun as a group, if enough of us get it....so everyone keep an eye out if it goes on sale

February 04, 2014 03:06AM
Special Jadewolf services, at your leisure.

Let´s !