Re: RSI / Star Citizen
March 24, 2015 07:52AM
Trunham
Cool cheers man.

Yeah I will ave enough money to buy a shit hot system that will last a good 5 years or so and of course the nature of how it will set up means that I will be able to upgraded if needed at a much lover cost as $400-£300 ever now and then is more affordable to the huge ass chunk for a whole new system.

You might think why dont I do that instead of going large with whole new rig but my PC is just so obsolete now, it would be like trying to get a N64 to play PS4 games. And yes I would just save up 300 or so for a component at a time but if I did that I would still be way behind on the level of technology and it would take me an entire epoch of humanity to do so, here I would be saying "FINALLY I HAVE A GOOD GAMING RIG!" with my track IR or Oculus rift and everyone else is already using their data-jacks implanted into the base for their skulls and directly linking up with their avatars in space adventure game 3050.

Pretty much what I did and why I bought an entirely new computer.

Human + CJW = Spit drooling retard

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
March 24, 2015 08:58AM
They've released an update... and want us to reinstall the game from scratch.

At least they provided instructions for it. Star Citizen 1.1 Installation Guide

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2015 08:59AM by eRkkituo.
March 27, 2015 01:01AM
eRkkituo
They've released an update... and want us to reinstall the game from scratch.

At least they provided instructions for it. Star Citizen 1.1 Installation Guide

I did it, the very low bar is now set

"SORRY, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my tits! what were you saying?"
March 27, 2015 11:30AM
Might hold off then until the fps module is also released, m connection isnt the best.

The hype is real though.
March 27, 2015 04:56PM
Deathbane
Might hold off then until the fps module is also released, m connection isnt the best.

The hype is real though.

Unless you (any cjw) are just jonesing to play, I'd honestly hold off until fps, or the social module (visit icevamps hanger and digital wank on his stuff) at least until the friends system is more robust, haven't checked it since 1.1

March 28, 2015 12:10PM
Chug down all his ships alcohol supply then piss and puke all over everything you mean?

Remember shoot or die!
March 29, 2015 01:43AM
Trunham
Chug down all his ships alcohol supply then piss and puke all over everything you mean?

Sounds like a thing any sensible human being that views these forums would do.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
March 31, 2015 01:23PM
Trunham

There is alcohol in the hanger and your character will get burry eyed and sway around

April 01, 2015 12:56AM
Quick zwei , there is a new starter ship package! It's gonna be super cheap....its a transport I think but, supposed to be fast

[robertsspaceindustries.com]

Oh shit! A fighter too!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2015 01:00AM by Yalk.
April 01, 2015 09:40AM
Nice, thanks.

Now it's either not yet available or it's already gone...

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
April 01, 2015 06:50PM
I would pay money for plant express ship!

Remember shoot or die!
April 15, 2015 07:28PM
Trunham
everyone else is already using their data-jacks implanted into the base for their skulls and directly linking up with their avatars in space adventure game 3050.

I'm looking forward to this day.

-I would if I could, but I can't so I won't.
April 29, 2015 01:58AM
this is actually happening!!

May 01, 2015 02:08AM
I could not here the video over the sound of mass orgasms and my own butthurt.

Remember shoot or die!
September 14, 2015 10:44AM
November 22, 2015 03:27AM
[youtube.com]

It's fucking time mother fuckers, strap the fuck in

HHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGHH

(Almost time, PTU is the test for the test...but likely within a week)

November 22, 2015 08:34PM
[youtu.be]

FUCKING YES

November 23, 2015 04:01PM
Soon.
December 13, 2015 01:24AM
NOW

8=====================>

December 13, 2015 01:56AM
Orgasmo fantastico

Remember shoot or die!
December 24, 2015 04:07PM

December 25, 2015 07:22PM
This is getting real good ,jsut hope it gets oculus support.

had trouble with the PTU, hopefully can fly once its been patched a bit more
December 26, 2015 03:48AM
I'm holding off for now, they don't have Oculus or TrackIR in 2.0 right now, Track I need...would feel odd not having it...

Oculus is planned to be supported , so stop worrying about that, TrackIR and Oculus will be sorted once more of the major systems aren't making the game crash

If they end up not supporting it you'll be justified in bailing, as I prob would too if they dropped Track

December 26, 2015 07:27AM
Zwei is going to have his work cut out for him then lol grinning smiley

Though with all this I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up being engineering or support like role too like I was in PS2 (Planetside)

Being how shit I am and a number of games I cant see my self spending a lot of game time in the hangar fixing shit on my ship.

I just wonder how much is it all going to cost.. I would imagine it depends on the materials you use in fixing up ships but running out of one kind of material and having to use another with your ship ending up like some kind of Flying Frankenstein lol obviously showing up the parts where you took damage and have patched it up.

But with the way damage is working (or will work) with not just exterior damage but interior too having to fix busted up or overloaded power conduits and ship systems it all sounds rather daunting but at the same time gives me jelly willy hard ons.

I can just imagine us flying around in my Freelancer and shit hits the fan, Zwei and Ensalus are manning the turrets then suddenly taking a missile up the arse and one of the engines go down then I have to leave Yalk or Matt to take over the helm as I sprint down to the engines trying to re rout power through undamaged sections of the ship and frantically patching up the hyper drive for enough power to get the fuck out of there stalker.

Sounds like good time spess adventures.

Remember shoot or die!
December 28, 2015 10:00PM
That's the general idea

Except, if your in a shipyard you won't need materials, just credits to get you back to 100%....I also think there a maintenance fee, so you can always skimp on that, but that's when your ship starts looking gross, or awesome, depending on your aesthetics

I also don't think you'll really have to keep track of material when fixing, it'll just be limited....meaning hull damage it can prob fix, engines might be dodgey....I think that anything you field repair will look different than repaired in a yard, also, I think not to 100%....

December 29, 2015 06:38PM
That makes sense as you wouldn't be able to replace and entire engine drive core with just a simple multitool and any spare parts in your cargo , you would be able to patch it up enough to get to where you need to go (maybe) and then have to get a full repair at the closest dock.

Remember shoot or die!
January 04, 2016 08:00PM
Zwei straight into the parts mines
January 07, 2016 05:56AM
Deathbane
Zwei straight into the parts mines

Well, there will be mining and refining.....from asteroids, no need to promote him

February 13, 2016 12:11AM
RSI
It’s your last chance to pick up Star Citizen and Squadron 42 together for one low price! Beginning this Sunday, February 14, Star Citizen packages will no longer include the Squadron 42 single player campaign by default. Pick up your package today if you want to lock in access to both parts of the project!

More details on the package split are available here. Existing Star Citizen backers seeking to introduce friends and family to the ‘Verse can pick up a starter that includes both modules with a small discount here.

Whether you’re most looking forward to Star Citizen’s immersive persistent universe or Squadron 42’s dynamic single-player campaign, we’re looking forward to seeing you in the ‘Verse!

February 15, 2016 11:11AM
*Strokes early access erection*