Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CBT RP Discussion: Rebirth

Posted by Deathbane 
Re: CBT RP: Rebirth -Third White Fangs
July 11, 2013 06:49PM
Hehe, yeahh.. Fast learner seems just a bit overpowered. :p

-I would if I could, but I can't so I won't.
July 11, 2013 08:44PM
Well considering its +300xp to take it in the first place....

Trueborns get slow learner, because they also start so fucking powerful. See Dierson for examples of why
July 11, 2013 09:43PM
True, but when you've earned that 300 XP back, you'll be way more powerful than a Trueborn if that trait is what separated you. Maybe not in brute physical characteristics, but in skills certainly.

I mean, there is no reason a non-trueborn should not take Fast Learner if he intends to play for more than 10 sessions. The negative traits you need to take to pay for it are definitely worth it. Which is what makes it a bit overpowered. If it's stupid NOT to take it, from a certain perspective of course, it's a bit too good.

Think of a DnD feat that halves the amount of XP you need to level up. Which is pretty much what it does. grinning smiley

I'm not saying I want it gone mind you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2013 09:46PM by IceVamp.
July 12, 2013 07:38AM
Think of it as Dorn's ability to adapt.

Remember shoot or die!
July 12, 2013 10:39PM
Ok I have actually read that thing now: Here's what I'm gonna do

small arms +5
martial arts +30
gunnery: mech +30
support weapons +5

Human + CJW = Spit drooling retard

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
July 12, 2013 11:26PM
Deathbane
Well considering its +300xp to take it in the first place....

Trueborns get slow learner, because they also start so fucking powerful. See Dierson for examples of why

Yeah I know what you mean it is in sense a balance thing, but still its character development, there will be a psysical limit to witch Dorn can reach so in essence he will be a little less that a Trueborn Clan warrior (with work and experience that is) But Deirson will be able to advance more that what his stats are but Dorn will only be able to reach just under what Deirson is now.

currently Deirson is Terry Crews and Dorn is Jet Li but in time Dorn can become Terry Crews but at that point Deirson becomes a Muscle Wizard. get the picture? but without the fancy magic and crazy skills of course it depends on how Yalk wants to develop Deirson's skills and stats.

But skill wise he would feasibly be able to surpass him (or anyone else really) he would be like a weaker power super hero, or rather more like one of the super hero's with nothing super about them except exceptional training and extraordinary skill.

Remember shoot or die!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2013 12:34AM by Trunham.
July 13, 2013 07:01PM
Trunham
he would be like a weaker power super hero, or rather more like one of the super hero's with nothing super about them except exceptional training and extraordinary skill.
AKA a hero.

July 14, 2013 04:27PM
Forgot to mention that I want to get rid of Glass Jaw as quick as possible before it gets Dorn killed

Remember shoot or die!
July 14, 2013 04:37PM
Well, then

Read the RP thread

Maybe Dierson can help

"SORRY, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my tits! what were you saying?"
July 14, 2013 07:42PM
FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW:

Post up what your characters have been doing in dropship downtime. Its super important as it realtes to what skills you can train via exp.

Make it good, not metagame cheese, and you might get nice things.

EDIT: Also faggots, its been really, really fun running this so far. Thanks for being amazing sports thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2013 10:42PM by Deathbane.
July 15, 2013 09:21PM
Deathbane
FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW:

Post up what your characters have been doing in dropship downtime. Its super important as it realtes to what skills you can train via exp.

Make it good, not metagame cheese, and you might get nice things.

EDIT: Also lab rats, its been really, really fun injecting you with diseases and seeing how long you last in the cobra pin so far. Thanks for being amazing sports thumbs up

you misspelled some words

July 15, 2013 09:54PM
Lol indeed indeed.

One thing I realised reading back in logs and stuff as well that, Dorn being such a uncharismatic git (Charisma of 2) has had the most success in "persuading" people.

Remember shoot or die!
July 16, 2013 11:08PM
IceVamp
True, but when you've earned that 300 XP back, you'll be way more powerful than a Trueborn if that trait is what separated you. Maybe not in brute physical characteristics, but in skills certainly.

I mean, there is no reason a non-trueborn should not take Fast Learner if he intends to play for more than 10 sessions. The negative traits you need to take to pay for it are definitely worth it. Which is what makes it a bit overpowered. If it's stupid NOT to take it, from a certain perspective of course, it's a bit too good.

Think of a DnD feat that halves the amount of XP you need to level up. Which is pretty much what it does. grinning smiley

I'm not saying I want it gone mind you.

I didn't read this before but

This is why I say that Dierson isn't a dick....the way its supposed to work is that in a Freebirth/Trueborn RP the mortality rate of the freebirths will probably be close to 80% by Trueborns killing them....i.e. Might is right motherfucker (see that stupid cunt of a SC Dierson stabbed in the fucking neck) and if Bane hadn't put the restrictions on trials and combat (a good call) Dorn would probably be dead by now from one of the Trueborns killing him....

SO if your a freebirth character you need that fast learner trait, I think its OP too but...if you survived long enough to cash in on it then I think you deserve the rewards....

besides, like we saw....all it takes is 1 knife thrust + a lucky die role and it doesn't matter what traits or skills you have

July 22, 2013 03:20PM
Yup, the system is br00tal and you should alp be happy you hae edge unlike npcs xd
July 22, 2013 10:35PM
you should stop posting drunk me thinks

EDIT: ....or more

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2013 10:35PM by Yalk.
July 23, 2013 08:56AM
I did wonder and came to the conclusion of Yes and that made me chuckle most merely.

Remember shoot or die!
July 24, 2013 04:06AM
I was drunk. Thats the funny thing as I was in France pissed out my mind on cider.

Also. Circle of Equal fight last session summed up:

I love gmfosho so, so much.
July 26, 2013 11:02PM
Zweistein000
Ok I have actually read that thing now: Here's what I'm gonna do

small arms +5
martial arts +30
gunnery: mech +30
support weapons +5
In addition of that I'd like
+5 Technician - mech. That should give me a level 0 in technician skill allowing me to do quick field repairs on short circuited/jammed weapons and power rerouting.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2013 11:03PM by Zweistein000.
July 26, 2013 11:11PM
Really can't take all that in Gunnery, 20 at most ill let you take and thats being generous. You cant have been doing much other than calibrating the computer and getting used to the incubus's controls, as you cant really discharge your weapons onboard a dropship . The rest looks fine.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2013 11:11PM by Deathbane.
July 27, 2013 12:47AM
Um, no mech gunnery? When the fuck would he practice that!?!

No simulators
No actual discharge

No

No one should get anything regarding gunnery or handling....there would be no way

Maybe....maaaaaaaaaaybe.....BIG FUCKING MAYBE +5 for calibration to controls/computer etc

Otherwise I'm calling shenanigans and power gaming

Edit: unless this is him spending his xp.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2013 12:57AM by Yalk.
July 27, 2013 02:51AM
This is him spending his XP. For RP reasons I don't want it exceeding 20 for anyone, but at same time I do want you to be able to put a good 20, to actually advance the skill before the next campaign break.

Also I fucked the group xp up, everyone gets an additional +8 group exp due to end of arc.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2013 02:54AM by Deathbane.
July 27, 2013 03:35AM
Fair enough

July 27, 2013 04:52PM
I need 30 to advance the skill to the next level. Also we were in simulators when we got to our training camp on Borea as well as when we returned form the recon. I though this reflects all the exp got form arc 1.

But if +30 is impossibru make it +20 to technician mech and make +15 gunnery - mech.

Also I changed my mind +5 to melee weapons and +0 to support.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2013 05:18PM by Zweistein000.
July 27, 2013 05:24PM
I think i found 3 errors in EXP to level calculation on my character sheet, Bane.

I don't have Slow/Fast learner.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2013 05:25PM by Zweistein000.
July 27, 2013 05:33PM
Ill talk to you about this on TS. I think I know whats gone on here. Ill be on from 8:30pm today guys my time to go through things, so you can come on earlier if you like.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2013 08:17PM by Deathbane.
July 27, 2013 06:45PM
I don't feel that simulators for a few hours a couple days should improve mech skills more than +5 or 10 (I don't know how much a xp point is worth) but it shouldn't be a lot

I know you can prob put your xp into anything but come on....really?

If we had spent ANY time in actual mechs then maybe....Dierson and Bjorn are the only two that have actually spent any time in them in combat and even that I don't consider enough to improve skill dramatically

Stop power gaming basically

July 27, 2013 08:18PM
Tbf zweis new request is alot more acceptable. But Yalk does have a point.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2013 08:18PM by Deathbane.
July 29, 2013 11:30AM
Yalk
Stop power gaming basically
Yeah, which is why I kept my expenditures small, but all over the place. I tried thinking of all the things Vane has actually done, and put out 5 point doles in all those skills. Except Small Arms which got 10, because all that dakka being did. Which actually advanced a bunch of them to the next level.

Btw Matt, you never OK'd my list of changes so I haven't done anything on the sheet yet. I've listed the requested changes on the bottom of it if you need to review.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2013 11:31AM by IceVamp.
July 29, 2013 12:31PM
well technically Dorn spent 3 years navigating his old Hunchback through a swampy hell hole so that should make him a baller at piloting due to avoiding being bogged down and sinking into all that shit, so Dorn should be able to put XP into Piloting but not Gunnery

But that was before he was captured and pressed into CJW and into the White Fangs so it wouldn't count

So instead I upped Med-tech and Weapons Technician by a level each.

Bogus thing is though that to get rid of Glass Jaw I have to spend 300XP to get rid of it.

its going to take some work so its saving time, and judging how little xp we earn a session it wont happen for a LONG ASS TIME so a alternative would be to raise Body attribute instead with only costs 100XP for each point raise it 3 times and that's 300XP but I think the highest I can raise it too is 6 being a spheroid and all that. each point of Body gives 2 HP I think.

Remember shoot or die!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2013 12:39PM by Trunham.
July 29, 2013 08:54PM
Something I don't get here, why shouldn't I be allowed to spend my xp and the things that we have been doing? We were in the simulators so why not 55 EXP in mech gunnery? I mean I did put 15 EXP in there but that was just cause I didn't want to upgrade anything else and I'll be upgrading that sooner or later, but practically those EXP were more or less wasted because the could be used elsewhere to upgrade some other level, here they did nothing except make it easier to level it up next time.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
July 30, 2013 12:36AM
Because we spent a short amount of time in it, not enough to get much practice in, and mech sims in universe are thought of as a joke, as they're not the best at doing their jobs, and don't prepare the pilot for the real thing. Kind of like CoD makes you good at actual warfare.
July 30, 2013 03:35AM
Zweistein000
Something I don't get here, why shouldn't I be allowed to spend my xp and the things that we have been doing? We were in the simulators so why not 55 EXP in mech gunnery? I mean I did put 15 EXP in there but that was just cause I didn't want to upgrade anything else and I'll be upgrading that sooner or later, but practically those EXP were more or less wasted because the could be used elsewhere to upgrade some other level, here they did nothing except make it easier to level it up next time.

Wow, really?

If you wanted to put it all in gunnery then you had the choice TO FUCKING SAVE IT YOU CUNT! you didn't have to spend a god damn point now if you didn't want...

Here are the reasons you can't do this

1. IT'S A FUCKING ROLE PLAYING GAME

This means we are playing the roles of our characters, if you don't do something in real life you don't get better at it..."practice makes perfect" not "practice jacking off to F1 pictures become master race car champion"

I put mine into Melee, martial arts, (dierson's fought more hand to hand than anyone) leadership and land tactics...all 4 my character has done and 2 of which really help the team more than myself, I saved 13 and didn't put it in anything to use next time

2. What Ensalus said

3. You are attempting to power game and if you bring this up again I'm petitioning bane to remove you from the RP, this is going by his own rules of first a warning of power gaming and then removal (yeah this is a little out of context, but your acting 12)....well consider this your warning, your trying to power game....fucking stop or fuck off

July 30, 2013 10:42AM
1. If I wanted to power game I would put all me 76 EXP into melee combat and the challenge Dierson to a ToP. Also why shouldn't you character become good at something if he has been doing it a long time (I agree that perhaps what ens said is right and not enough time has passed to actually gain enough exp, but why not eventually)
2. We did spend some time in the simulators so it snot jerking off to F! and becoming a master car racer
3. I did put less in the gunnery once it was explained that the amount is limited to time. Just tell me how long does it take? This is my first RP ever. Not like I know the unsaid limitations and rules for this kind of game.
4. I know they haven thought you that in south america and you apparently haven't figured this your by yourself, but swearing at someone asking a legit question and calling him a cunt wont get you anywhere, specially on the internet. Pro tip: Manners
5. If you want to remove me from the RP for asking questions and not knowing everything go ahead. Not like you guys come on time and I'm getting mighty tired of staying up till 3 or 4 AM for this.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
July 30, 2013 03:34PM
Zweistein000
1. If I wanted to power game I would put all me 76 EXP into melee combat and the challenge Dierson to a ToP. Also why shouldn't you character become good at something if he has been doing it a long time (I agree that perhaps what ens said is right and not enough time has passed to actually gain enough exp, but why not eventually)
2. We did spend some time in the simulators so it snot jerking off to F! and becoming a master car racer
3. I did put less in the gunnery once it was explained that the amount is limited to time. Just tell me how long does it take? This is my first RP ever. Not like I know the unsaid limitations and rules for this kind of game.
4. I know they haven thought you that in south america and you apparently haven't figured this your by yourself, but swearing at someone asking a legit question and calling him a cunt wont get you anywhere, specially on the internet. Pro tip: Manners
5. If you want to remove me from the RP for asking questions and not knowing everything go ahead. Not like you guys come on time and I'm getting mighty tired of staying up till 3 or 4 AM for this.

1. You can put it all in gunnery eventually if you'd like, but lets say in the upcoming campaign you deal 10 damage the entire time, otherwise you take no shots at anything..then guess what? you shouldn't be allowed to drop all your skill points into gunnery, you haven't USED your gunnery skills...but lets say you didn't take any damage because you've been piloting like a boss, then YAY you can level the literal shit out of piloting.
If you want to get better at something and dump all your xp into a single thing, you better have been doing that one thing for 90% of the time

The above is probably even being to critical, just keep it realistic...that's my point, I haven't played many RP's either, so I'm not letting that be an excuse...just think about it, keep it realistic to what your character has actually been doing, what he should realistically have gotten better at, if you do that nobody will have a problem.

1.a. Putting all your xp into a single thing is powergaming, period...doesn't matter what you pick to put it in....and putting it into Melee would be just a bad...has Stephan done any Melee? not really, Dierson fought a Alien Hand to hand (and won), fought shinzi, fought the crew memeber, fought and killed SC Victor. and has trained 4 hours a day in melee combat on our trip....out of anybody in the RP Dierson should be allowed to put all his xp into Melee weapons/Martial arts...did I? NOPE, I tried to spread them around to what other things Dierson had been doing...I even thought about putting some into Administration because he's done that....is that useful? not really but its realistic'ish

1. b. Go Ahead and put all your xp into Melee and challenge Dierson, he's already a better Mechwarrior than stephan...challenged gets to pick form and place of combat, I'd pick mechs and Dierson would fucking rape Stephan a new Vagina....

2. Simulators in Battletech are not designed to teach skill...I'm still of the mind set that Dorn shouldn't level up piloting just because he's driven around by himself ( I drive a car ALOT every day so I should be a great Nascar driver, see how that doesn't make sense) but that's another discussion....why would Clans use live fire Trials to determine position? The Clans value no waste above all else, so why would they insist on Live fire training and testing? because the Strong survive and simulators don't teach you jack shit...remember this is 1980's tech, sim's weren't that good then.

3. Again, I'm not letting you off the hook of "this is my first RP" this is basically my first RP as well, but I've Role played before in Battletech games etc...have some imagination and fun, ROLEPLAYING GAMES ARE NOT ABOUT XP...this is the important bit your overlooking...you need to just forget about your skills and XP gain....its a neat thing to enhance your character but should not be the focus....I would be fine with Bane being the one to allocate our XP from now on...we can discuss what we've done in the RP and propose possible things to dump xp into and then he can pick and choose what gets leveled....

4. I'm not a South American...I'm an American from the South, big difference...one says hello the other says 'ola, if you want' to royally piss me off on the levels of Rad blowing up, call me a South American again.
4a. Obviously cursing at you did work because it seems to have gotten a intelligent response and has gotten you to consider things...your 20?, I was 20 once...I was a retarded dick on legs, sorry, you want to be treated like I treat the older members of CJW...act like it,
4b. your being a cunt about it, just be cool and play the game to have fun...
4c Cry harder about staying up late, Me and Ensalus have to get on in the middle of the day when we could be outside or whatever...

I'm sorry about blowing up on you, but your attitude about xp and max/min of your character is what has ruined previous CBT campaigns and fun saturday's by power gamers...its annoying, childish and it just pisses me the fuck off....I know your just asking questions but drop it...we've all agreed is a douche move, just leave it alone and deal with it...

Remember Planetary league, your acting like RDL and ELH....on a smaller scale but your heading down the path of 8 Fafnir spam....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2013 03:39PM by Yalk.
July 30, 2013 05:06PM
Woah - chillax folks.
You don't need to go all Dierson on him because he doesn't understand Yalk. smiling smiley

Zwei - Try not to think; What do I want Stephan to be good at? But rather; What has Stephan learned or been doing so far? I know it's hard. I want to dump a lot of points in the mech skills too. But it's like with Fast Learner, if you build all your characters with it (which makes sense if you want to progress fast) it becomes boring and cookie cutter. Stephan as a character isn't a cookie cutter build. A disgraced warrior turned scientist, trying to do almost anything to become a warrior again, yet still not able to let go of the scientist completely - Pretty interesting. And he's a fucking douchebag, which I'm impressed with how well you stick to it, even to his detriment.

So what you do is specify in-game, or during this down time now what Stephan is practicing or working on in his down time. (If there is any in the Clans.) That's how you focus you skills, and can get to put some more points in them. Remember that 80 XP is the same as a level 3 in that skill! It's a fuck ton of experience. Maybe try to convert it to real life; A very well experienced sniper, who's seen a lot of battle, and tons of confirmed kills, may have a +4 in small arms, with a sniper rifle speciality. MAYBE a +5 if he's proper imba. He could not have gotten even close to this level of skill from a simulator. Adding all XP aquired thus far into one skill, is the same as saying "This skill is the only thing my character has been doing for this entire period of time." Which is not true of course.

And of course, the net gain to your character will be less. You spend all that XP and get a +1 in ONE skill, that you won't be using constantly in the campaign, while the rest of your skills that round out your character suffer.

Peace and Love
xoxoxox

July 30, 2013 06:49PM
RAAAAAAGGGEEEEEE

I'm just giving the kid tough love is all, but seriously...what Icevamp said, which is almost word for word what I said...

war and hate
8======D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2013 06:54PM by Yalk.
August 01, 2013 12:57AM
Stephan is one of my favourite characters out of the few RPs I've run, so I wouldn't get hung on it Zwei . Onwards to killing bandits and getting in Diersons grill, on your way to becoming baller of the universe.

Also I don't know where all the rage is coming from even as tough love, because he hasn't stat dumped a shit load of stuff into piloting and gunnery at all when I went over it with him. Rub some icecream on your tits and enjoy the sensation.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2013 01:00AM by Deathbane.
August 01, 2013 01:31AM
Its my birthday on Saturday does that mean i can get a chink of XP.

Remember shoot or die!
August 01, 2013 03:51AM
It's more the "he isn't / wasn't listening "

- Why can't I do A?

Because B, C, and D

- Yeah but why can't I do A then

....because B C and D

- I don't see why I can't A

B , C AND D DAMN IT

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2013 03:52AM by Yalk.
August 01, 2013 11:33AM
That's funny.

August 01, 2013 03:19PM
Yalk

- Why can't I do A?

Because B, C, and D

....because B C and D

B , C AND D DAMN IT

But I really don't see why I can't do A?

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
August 01, 2013 05:59PM
Zweistein000
Yalk

- Why can't I do A?

Because B, C, and D

....because B C and D

B , C AND D DAMN IT

But I really don't see why I can't do A?

....are you serious? or joking...I'll assume joking because I honestly can't believe your suffering from the levels of mental retardation caused from Lead poisoning required to not understand points B, C and D as reasons for not being allowed to do A

...and if you are that retarded that you literally don't understand why you can't do A then how about reason S

S being "I'm going to SHOVE your own dick so far up your own asshole that it reaches your skull at which point you'll then have 2 heads to think with and maybe you'll understand why you can't A"

and if S isn't enough then your Khan and Star Captain are ordering you that you can't and to shut up about it tongue sticking out smiley

August 02, 2013 01:16AM
You CAN NOT add XP into skills you HAVE NOT used.

Example:

Dorn can not put XP into Leadership as he has did not Lead the team into a combat situation Dierson however, did so Dierson can put XP into Leadership for Leading our successful Mission at the Weather Facility.

As well as Dorn can put into Med-Tech because.

1: Dorn stabilised Remus after the fight with the Ghost-Squids (or a Fade from NS with a Squid Head.) and helped out Stephan as well to stop him from bleeding out.

And 2: Dorn spent a lot of his time on the Dropship travel period, studying physiology, anatomy and medicine as well as practising it (in short Med-Tech)

I could of put XP into Martial arts as Dorn did fend of three of the hell squids and lay the beat down on some of the worms, he also trained with the other Cadets HOWEVER, Dorn's skill in Martial Arts are already at a peak that only training from a master can increase it.

Other Example: I put XP into Weapons Technician because again it was a skill that Dorn was using on the Dropship, he already had previous knowledge and with the Techs help he learnd some new tricks from them and familiarity's with the weapons systems being used on the Drop Ship its self and on our Mechs.

Because as much as Stephan hates Dorn, Stephan is going to be real glad Dorn is around when he gets shot in a firefight and is bleeding out and then dorn patches him up and saves his life yet again.

Or say the Large Pulse-laser on the Incubus malfunctions and some of its components fry, wouldn't he be glad that Dorn is there to take a look at it and (potentially) Fix it so Stephan can go back too pew pew pew? rather than sitting on his ass going WHY MECH NOT SHOOT!

End of example:

We cant put XP into Gunnery or Piloting because one simple reason. WE HAVE NOT PILOTED A MECH OR FIRED THE GUNS!

The Simulators are kids toys, Playing MWO, DOES NOT MAKE YOU A GOOD MECHWARRIOR

And sitting in the pilot seat playing with the joysticks making pretend pew pew sounds and pissed up spcow explosion sounds doesn't do anything if it did then Dorn would be a Piloting God.

and before you say you powered the Mech up and walked around in the Mechbay while the drop ship was in motion then..........
you know the way to the nearest Airlock and press the button once inside.

Even if our characters did Pilot Mechs before the RP Campaign began that was THEN this is NOW.

Remember shoot or die!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2013 01:21AM by Trunham.
August 02, 2013 10:56PM
Relax guys.. I get it the last post about why not A was troll.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
August 03, 2013 04:27AM
I realized...my last one was mostly joke too...mostly...

August 03, 2013 11:01AM
The jokes mostly come at night. Mostly.

August 03, 2013 01:36PM
I fucking laughed so hard. +1 XP to all involved.
August 04, 2013 12:24AM
Stephan, he hails from the neutral planet.

"If you see any Freborths, tell them I said Hello."

Remember shoot or die!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2013 12:24AM by Trunham.
August 07, 2013 07:33PM
I updated the thread. We are on for this weekend, will need some bros to assist on on Friday test megamek. We will most likely be using megamek, so yes ~ Make sure you have a copy ready.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2013 07:33PM by Deathbane.
August 07, 2013 11:38PM
I will condemn my body to you, mster.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]