Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CBT RP Discussion: Rebirth

Posted by Deathbane 
Re: CBT RP: Rebirth -Third White Fangs
April 03, 2015 07:18PM
Trunham
I will have to look it up and get to grips with the game so I dont end up starving my own people with uranium coated protein waffles made from the old and infirm.

Or pissing the entire nation treasury down a black hole.

Just launch the nations supply of ICBM's when I tell you too and alls good

"SORRY, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my tits! what were you saying?"
April 03, 2015 08:16PM
Yalk
Trunham
I will have to look it up and get to grips with the game so I dont end up starving my own people with uranium coated protein waffles made from the old and infirm.

Or pissing the entire nation treasury down a black hole.

Just launch the nations supply of ICBM's when I tell you too and alls good

Rip USSR mk2.

Human + CJW = Spit drooling retard

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
April 29, 2015 03:37PM
Hang on to your ballsacks,

Considering to restart the Battletech RP.

There is one slot to take over the Drac. Speak up now or forever hold your peace.

Next session im considering as Friday the 8th or sometime on the weekend 9th, based on whats good for the Americans. Id like to do it at a more sane time on a Saturday afternoon, but im up for suggestions.
April 29, 2015 03:38PM
[www.youtube.com]

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
April 29, 2015 05:06PM
I believe that's Mother's Day weekend....not good for me if so....

April 29, 2015 05:56PM
Fukken freeborth day more like. Ok, week after it can be if its mutters day. Friday or Saturday prefered?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2015 05:57PM by Deathbane.
April 29, 2015 08:56PM
Friday if after 7 EDT

Saturday otherwise cause I have a job....or Sunday afternoon

April 30, 2015 01:08PM
Yalk
I have a job

Weak tongue sticking out smiley

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
April 30, 2015 04:32PM
In Not So Soviet America, work or die on the streets though, so i can understand.

But yes, im leaning towards Saturday. Id rather take slightly longer breaks between sessions, but have a good few hours rp where people arnt falling asleep/passing out mid session because its getting late for them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2015 04:32PM by Deathbane.
May 04, 2015 05:14PM
For some reason I did not see this thread as updated, probably because of it being moves never mind though pound sign.

I might not be able to make it on the 9th as its my brothers birthday and we are heading to London to do the Greenwich Observatory and to see the Carti sarc or how ever it is spells, you know the famous trade ship that almost burnt to a cinder a couple of years ago. (seriously I really have no idea how to spell the ships name)

I doubt I will be super late as children and all but probably wont get back home until about maybe half 8 or 9pm I will jump on TS though when I get back to be sure so if it is going ahead i will probably be a little late. Assuming that is that the session is held in the evening.

But If I do not make it then by all means Bane play Dorn in my absence be sure not to get him killed.

Remember shoot or die!
May 05, 2015 10:35AM
Time is still fluid, im considering pushing it back a wek if enough people want to do the 16th or 23rd. Would rather that than play late.
May 05, 2015 05:27PM
Deathbane
Time is still fluid, im considering pushing it back a wek if enough people want to do the 16th or 23rd. Would rather that than play late.

I second that. I really hate it when we start at like midnight my time and then it lasts till 4 AM.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
May 06, 2015 10:34AM
16th or 23rd then?
May 06, 2015 03:05PM
Deathbane
16th or 23rd then?

No real preference, whatever you pick we'll have a conflict tongue sticking out smiley

I guess the 16th, that's closer, nothing as of yet and I can't predict 23rd at all

Could we try early in the day? I could honestly swing morning better than later...would be mid day for you guys though...

Also, let's discuss a time limit...3 hours? 4? and that's a hard limit with a 10 min? Wrap up time...

May 06, 2015 06:05PM
3 or 4 hours is good. We can roll it back to the Sat afternoon if people want. I honestly would rather that than 9pm starts i cant do that anymore lol
May 06, 2015 06:42PM
Flesh out the details I suppose, and if it is happening this weekend then turns out I will be able to make it,

Mum smashed her foot against the bedside cabinet and messed up her toe so walking long distances for prolonged time is a no no and that means no London trip any more so I will be available. (or should be)

Remember shoot or die!
May 06, 2015 10:05PM
Trunham
Flesh out the details I suppose, and if it is happening this weekend then turns out I will be able to make it,

Mum smashed her foot against the bedside cabinet and messed up her toe so walking long distances for prolonged time is a no no and that means no London trip any more so I will be available. (or should be)

not this weekend as the rest of us also have mom's and some of us have wives that are now mom's...(I know I know, my own fault) but one must live with the consequences of ones actions....

May 07, 2015 01:07PM
We are a go for the 16th unless anyone has complaints
May 08, 2015 05:40PM
16th is good and clear for the moment anyway but I doubt anything will be happening.

Remember shoot or die!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2015 05:41PM by Trunham.
May 11, 2015 04:07PM
ok, 16th, nail down a time...like, today...because me and wife will be going into town at some point, so either needs to be before or after...

May 11, 2015 08:05PM
17:00 - 18:00
May 14, 2015 12:42PM
Updated the time on the main thread - 17:00 UTC.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2015 12:42PM by Deathbane.
May 14, 2015 08:35PM
Deathbane
Updated the time on the main thread - 17:00 UTC.

AKA 20.00 CJWTC

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
May 17, 2015 02:04AM

Remember shoot or die!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2015 02:04AM by Trunham.
May 23, 2015 03:30AM
Would be nice to get our hands one one of theses

WHM-6R (C)
A Clan-tech retrofit of the venerable Warhammer intended for second-line and solahma troops does not alter the 'Mechs structural components but replaces most of the Inner Sphere-tech weaponry of the original WHM-6R with Clan equivalents. The PPCs are replaced with Large Pulse Lasers, the SRM-6 is upgraded to a Streak SRM-6, and all of the lasers are upgraded to ER Medium and ER Small Lasers. The Machine Guns remain the Inner Sphere variety. [22] BV (2.0) = 1,668[23]

Remember shoot or die!
May 23, 2015 03:42AM
[www.youtube.com]

Session Twenty Five

Pushing up to the command room, Team 2 quickly took over the Communications and Security room, captured several of the ships personnel in the process. After shutting off communication and disabling the ship based security, to prevent the crew personnel from potential escape and assuming control, Cadet Dorn put them to death with the Battle Armours built in machine gun. Stephan regaining conciousness, rejoined Team 2 as they headed towards the bridge to meet up with Team One and the Command Star.

It didn't take long before the teams were rejoined, and they immediately made for the bridge. In doing so, they ran across opposition in the form of unknown elite commando units, equipped with portable autocannons and pulse lasers. Despite the opposition, the power of the battle armour and skill of the clan warriors proved too much, and the defenders were overrun.

A fierce battle for the bridge began as soon as the units arrived, despite an Unknown Enemy Commander holding a supposed friendly scientist hostage. The hostage was quickly dispatched, and the Unknown Enemy commander made a dash for the escape pod, covered by his guards. It was almost not enough, the enemy commander only just escaping, a chunk taken out of his face from Vanes SMG fire.

With the guard dispatched, a 'surprise' left for the party was soon discovered - blocks of C8 lining the bridge. Despite a touch and go moment,the bombs were diffused, and the ship, the Carns Gambit secured for the clan.

Remember shoot or die!
May 23, 2015 04:35PM
Good write up!

May 23, 2015 08:44PM
Trunham
[www.youtube.com]

Session Twenty Five

Pushing up to the command room, Team 2 quickly took over the Communications and Security room, captured several of the ships personnel in the process. After shutting off communication and disabling the ship based security, to prevent the crew personnel from potential escape and assuming control, Cadet Dorn put them to death with the Battle Armours built in machine gun. Stephan regaining conciousness, rejoined Team 2 as they headed towards the bridge to meet up with Team One and the Command Star.

It didn't take long before the teams were rejoined, and they immediately made for the bridge. In doing so, they ran across opposition in the form of unknown elite commando units, equipped with portable autocannons and pulse lasers. Despite the opposition, the power of the battle armour and skill of the clan warriors proved too much, and the defenders were overrun.

A fierce battle for the bridge began as soon as the units arrived, despite an Unknown Enemy Commander holding a supposed friendly scientist hostage. The hostage was quickly dispatched, and the Unknown Enemy commander made a dash for the escape pod, covered by his guards. It was almost not enough, the enemy commander only just escaping, a chunk taken out of his face from Vanes SMG fire.

With the guard dispatched, a 'surprise' left for the party was soon discovered - blocks of C8 lining the bridge. Despite a touch and go moment,the bombs were diffused, and the ship, the Carns Gambit secured for the clan.

Bane, you should just copy this over and do the experience gain. This is really good.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
May 24, 2015 03:58AM
Irony is that I did copy that from what Bane said for the session summary in the main RP thread. Edits do not flag up as new posts and Bane has edited the top post in the main RP thread with updates from each session.

But I did not want to post the youtube link in the IC main RP thread so copypasta and the link up top with the intent of listening to the music while reading the summary.

Also here are some boss looking mech designs.

Remember shoot or die!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2015 02:58PM by Trunham.
May 24, 2015 03:12PM
Meanwhile back on The Claws of Vengeance...

Remember shoot or die!
May 24, 2015 05:56PM
Trunham
Irony is that I did copy that from what Bane said for the session summary in the main RP thread. Edits do not flag up as new posts and Bane has edited the top post in the main RP thread with updates from each session.

But I did not want to post the youtube link in the IC main RP thread so copypasta and the link up top with the intent of listening to the music while reading the summary.

Also here are some boss looking mech designs.

Oh. That why I haven't noticed. I forgot about that.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
June 07, 2015 01:58AM
Dorn's worst nightmare and best dream at the same time.

Remember shoot or die!
June 17, 2015 01:15AM
When is the next session by the way bane? just curious to see what may or may not be happening, not that anything really would but you never know.

Obviously not this weekend as you are heading off on holiday or trip.

Remember shoot or die!
June 17, 2015 09:22AM
Probably the the 5th of July or the week after, since I know our americans have their

FREEDOM Day.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2015 09:23AM by Deathbane.
June 17, 2015 09:14PM
Is it sad that I don't even know what Noway's spirit animal is? Neither do I own a flag.

-I would if I could, but I can't so I won't.
June 17, 2015 11:58PM
IceVamp
Is it sad that I don't even know what Noway's spirit animal is? Neither do I own a flag.

June 18, 2015 12:42AM
Yeah...

June 18, 2015 09:26AM
smileys with beer

Remember shoot or die!
September 30, 2015 10:08AM
Just for curiosity when is the next session oh yeah and also Bane when do you want the details and shite about the actions or activities we get up to in the time it takes from the end of the briefing (last session) to planet fall?

I almost forgot that you asked us to think about what we are going to do in that time.

Remember shoot or die!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2015 10:09AM by Trunham.
October 01, 2015 12:08PM
It would be best to post those directly to the RP thread itself.

I am hoping to have the planetfall session in november.

It kinda needs practically everyone to be about, and for me to have a solid two days to get ready for it.

I am moving house sometime soon - once October and the move has died down we will get to Funtimes.

As always, as long as people want to keep playing, ill keep running as life allows.
October 01, 2015 12:40PM
Deathbane

As always, as long as people want to keep playing, ill keep running as life allows.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
October 01, 2015 03:23PM
moving sucks and good luck with it.

I am always game RPG face.

I will have to have a think about what to do though it will probably be in the main of helping fixing the Cobra back into shape as it got pretty fucked on the lunar engagement.. well that tends to happen if your in a 45 ton medium trying to fist fight (with tube arms and no hands) a mech that's 30 tons angrier than you with bigger guns.

Otherwise Dorn would probably be heading down the the planet surface in the captured BA and though that would be pretty ballsy and awesome It would also be a death sentence and a nightmare.

Remember shoot or die!
October 02, 2015 04:52AM
I want to play megamek

I want to have games of megamek that are the missions we are sent on and we do a bit of RP at the end of the session on the way back to base and some in beginning of the next session on the way to next mission...

Ill leave a obviously famous quote I think sums up where I want the RP to go...

"I did not sign up to get chest fucked by 12 armed tentacle squid xenos"
~Dierson Pyre

October 02, 2015 04:58PM
The Cobra was 'mostly' but back together from what I remember (advanced automated mechbay, and days in dropships hold with plentiful spare parts helps with that) and it isnt an omnimech with advanced kit.~

So its probably alot better than you think. This weekend im finally going to sort out and upload the last session.

As for Yalk: dont worry dude, once planetside youll soon be sick of Megamek and starting a mission sans your arms or any hip actuators winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2015 04:58PM by Deathbane.
October 02, 2015 09:08PM
I'm getting flash backs to previous promises of megamek

October 05, 2015 07:12PM
I get the feeling that Dorn will have his work cut out for him having to fix and jury-rig the clan weapons to fire IS ammo

After all how hard can it be to dismantle IS laser weaponry to repair Clan lasers forcing them to work with incompatible parts?

And the Thunderbolt may well end up carrying the Urbanmech across the planet surface.

Or we just lay it on its side and roll it along the desert.

"Are you ready Remus? because its time to ROLL FOR IT!"

Remember shoot or die!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2015 07:14PM by Trunham.
October 06, 2015 08:08PM
Trunham

And the Thunderbolt may well end up carrying the Urbanmech across the planet surface.

Or we just lay it on its side and roll it along the desert.

"Are you ready Remus? because its time to ROLL FOR IT!"

11/10 would RP again.

[giant.gfycat.com]
[oi60.tinypic.com]
October 14, 2015 11:09AM
Yes.
RPG.

I finally got a local group together to play Rogue Trader.
It's going straight to hell. In game I mean.

Also, why/where are you moving Matt?

October 16, 2015 04:56AM
Just like any ordinary day in the 40k universe.

"So what are we going to do tomorrow night Lord Commissar?" "The same thing we do every night Guardsman, Follow with blind faith and unreasonable hatred"

But then its before the time when Matt Ward single handedly came along and "came" so hard multiple times on the rule book to the extent that he had to rewrite everything and rewrote everything in his own glorious image as The Lord Inquisitroll Professional Asshole

Remember shoot or die!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2015 05:01AM by Trunham.
August 10, 2016 03:12AM

lol

Remember shoot or die!